Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking that Ariza was wrong in kicking Roach

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Debunking that TS is a transparent Floyd lover. Nvm. Not enough information to support this claim.

Comment

• Debunk fail. We can all watch the video evidence of the douchebaggery of Alex Ariza. What a tool.

Comment

• Freddie Roach fight with Brandon Rios' camp in Macau #PacRios - YouTube
        roach is not attacking. he's just taunting ariza to do something- that is the 1 step forward. if he is attacking, he is waiting for his body to make the second step to lunge to ariza. whatever the dosage you take to control bradykinesia and rigidity it often evident that you have parkinsons.

Comment

• Human rights lawyers based in Beijing decried Xia’s execution, saying he had been sentenced out of proportion to his crime.

“I discussed this case with 18 other lawyers, and many of them believe that Xia Junfeng acted in self-defense and that he should have been released without charge,” rights lawyer Li Heping told RFA in an interview.

“Some lawyers say that he should have been sentenced at most to five years in jail. But the final verdict was death, which was completely beyond our expectation,” Li said.

Another lawyer, Zhou Dunyong, said that though Xia may have used excessive force in defending himself against his attackers, “he was beaten up by the chengguan before he stabbed them.”a

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/chin...013164441.html
          So the Chinese are not big on self defense and this was a man who hwas clearly being beaten up by these men. This street vendor was convicted of killing two members of China’s notorious who had reportedly attacked him. I mean it clear wasn't "premeditated murder", by western standards "man slaughter" and that would mean 5 to 10 years max not the death penalty.

What does this have to do with Ariza, well what he did might fly in America or Western Country...... I mean gun ownership laws are very different in China than America, the law isn't the same it's vastly different. If your in Amsrica you have the right to use use any means nessisary to protect yourself against an intruder but that is America. Besides it's not as if Roach was approaching Ariza who was alone had his back to the wall or say his car and was looking at him in the eye whilst approaching with his arms raised. .... then yes to kick out at Roach was a last resort as he couldn't:

1. Turn around and walk away as he was cornered (against the wall/car..)
          2. Was by himself alone, isolated.
          3. Was approached minding his own business, not antagonistic.

Ariza was:

1. Free to turn around and walk away, not cornered.
          2. Was in a big group, 4 plus other guys.
          3. Wasn't minding his own business, he was egging it on.

Comment

• That's why I ask if Ariza felt truely threatened by Roach why did he not just turn around and say "f#ck this, I'm outta here"?

Comment

• Originally posted by KazKaz View Post
              That's why I ask if Ariza felt truely threatened by Roach why did he not just turn around and say "f#ck this, I'm outta here"?
              Human right to stand around without having the threat of being attacked.

Comment

• Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                LOL At people saying I'm a ***** for being afraid of Roach.

It doesnt matter whether I'm a ***** or not if someone is going up to you with balled up fists you have the right to defend yourself.
                So you'd be cool if some guy mocked a disabled guy, then when the disabled gets pissed and walks toward him, kicks him?

What you're saying is that in a court of law the guy that mocked his disability, then kicked him with a step forward as his motivation (no fists anywhere) is in the right? That's you're sense of law and justice?

You're a disgrace of a human.

Comment

• Originally posted by shacasulu View Post
                  NOPE youre wrong

The law will try to see if Roach did something to Ariza that would give him the right to defend himself.

In this case Roach according to Ariza balled up his fists and went toward Ariza in a hostile manner with the words "COME ON!, COME ONE!, COME ON!".

Ok if no video evidence is shown on the balled up fists fair enough but Roach going toward Ariza in a hostile manner with the words "COME ON! COME ON! COME ON!"

That will screw Freddie in the court of law.

Again FREDDIE YOU DONE GOOF'D
                  Ok, I didn't realise I was dealing with a ten year old moron that can't even be arsed watching the video.

Mate, you're a ****ing idiot.

Roach doesn't raise his voice, isn't yelling "come on" and takes one or steps forward after having his disability mocked by Ariza, and Ariza initiates everything after that. It's ****ing clear as day.

If there is anything more than stupidity I hate, it's lazy stupidity. The worst kind of person. Lazy dumb ****s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
                    Human right to stand around without having the threat of being attacked.
                    Using violence to protect one self should be as a LAST RESORT.

------------------------------------
                    Self-Defense
                    The protection of one's person or property against some injury attempted by another.

.................... A person who is the initial aggressor in a physical encounter may be able to claim self-defense if the tables turn in the course of the fight. Generally a person who was the aggressor may use nondeadly force if the victim resumes fighting after the original fight ended. If the original aggressor attacked with nondeadly force and was met with deadly force in return, the aggressor may respond with deadly force.

Courts and tribunals have historically accepted self-defense as a defense to a legal action. As a matter of public policy, the physical force or violence associated with self-defense is considered an acceptable response to aggression.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedicti...m/Self-Defense
                    Last edited by KazKaz; 11-21-2013, 08:59 AM.

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuGuByc3N7Y

20 seconds in........

As you can see plenty of room for him to take few steps back. And it is the smart thing to do cos if Roach goes after Ariza who has backed off well I'm sure EVERYONE would agree Ariza is innocent if he uses force to defend himself......... Roach if he went after av re treating Ariza would have only himself to blame...

Ariza didnt back off, he step forwards himself and kicked out to

''create space''

Why not step back? ... to ''create space''

It also shows your not using violence as a first resort....... it should never be, even more so when it comes to self defense.... I have not problem using violence IF it needs to be used and there are NO other options left.........

Self defense if only Self defense if the violence used couldn't have been helped ......

..... ohh and don't give me this ''he has a right stand there etc etc'' ..... you sound like a kid complaining about standing around out the front of a shop..... when told to move on by the law enforcement.
                      Last edited by KazKaz; 11-21-2013, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X