Collapse
No announcement yet.

So we're all going to let Ariza slide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For every action there's a reaction....Ariza just reacted to racist ass Roach and his corny ass racist flavored remarks....glad Ariza kicked that devilish mother****er....Roach been a hateful prickly!!!....not suprised his clown ass blew up with cameras around....attention whore!!

Comment

Just imagine if Donald was a little __________ (insert race here) dude and started throwing punches at Roach. Roach then says, "C'mon you Filipino motherfucker!" or "an African motherfucker" or "you Chinese motherfucker" or "you Japanese motherfucker." Is that racist?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
        For every action there's a reaction....Ariza just reacted to racist ass Roach and his corny ass racist flavored remarks....glad Ariza kicked that devilish mother****er....Roach been a hateful prickly!!!....not suprised his clown ass blew up with cameras around....attention whore!!
        Thank you! Finally another person who has the balls to speak the truth!

ARIZA is a fuccin' H-E-R-O! He should've kicked the racist fucc harder ...

FUCC ROACH AND HIS DISEASE! I'll make fun of him when I see him too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Philadel View Post
          Did you watch the video? Roach only started spewing garbage AFTER Ariza kicked him in the chest.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter White View Post
            Did you watch the video? Roach only started spewing garbage AFTER Ariza kicked him in the chest.
            Ariza kicked him because Roach went up to Ariza with balled up fist.

You dont do that type of ish.

Do that to a random person in the street and see what happens to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I use to defend Ariza but now he left Pacquiao I don't like him anymore.

If Pacquiao loses to Rios I will cry like a girl and blame Ariza.
              Nice to know............

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post

And then he pushed the little Mexican dude towards Freddie... lol.. he also backed away when the big white dude came close to him. What a fighter!!!

"Oh ****! Some 50 year old guy with Parkinsons is coming towards me! Better kick him on the chest and push this little Mexican dude towards him so I can have space to run away! I'm gonna mock his disease too and be ****phobic!"

smh

Comment

Originally posted by shacasulu View Post

Roach went up to Ariza with balled up fists because Ariza was making fun of his Parkinson's IN FRONT OF HIM. You don't do that type of shit, either.

Comment

Robert Garcia is not innocent there's only one thing worse than a bully and that is someone who eggs on a bully. For him to laugh along and not pull those idiots up for that Parkinson's **** is condoning it. Anyone who has had a family member/friend with Parkinson's knows that in all seriousness it's no laughing matter

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Fightmaster View Post
                      And then he pushed the little Mexican dude towards Freddie... lol.. he also backed away when the big white dude came close to him. What a fighter!!!

"Oh ****! Some 50 year old guy with Parkinsons is coming towards me! Better kick him on the chest and push this little Mexican dude towards him so I can have space to run away! I'm gonna mock his disease too and be ****phobic!"

smh
                      For the sake of accuracy, the little guy is Irish not Mexican. The big white dude is Pacquiao's current conditioning coach Gavin MacMillan.

Comment

Working...
                      X