Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach video of racist Jew remark

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this racist stuff is getting played out, most of it is everybody crying over things said, but they come on these boards saying worse things daily.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
        No different than saying.....

You damn African American!

Or...

You f@cking Caucasian!

If he said you f@cking K@ke or something like that, I'd understand it being called racism.
        Calling someone a damn African American or a damn Caucasian is racist though.

I agree there are levels, and it's mild.

But of course it's racist. Those phrases imply that being African American or Caucasian is a negatige trait. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.

Comment

• I hate to be the educated one here, but Judaism isn’t a race no more than Islam or Christianity is. There are white AND black Jews throughout the world. People still don’t know this? Lol
          Last edited by buddyr; 11-21-2018, 01:02 PM. Reason: I

Comment

• Originally posted by rolshans View Post
            Calling someone a damn African American or a damn Caucasian is racist though.

I agree there are levels, and it's mild.

But of course it's racist. Those phrases imply that being African American or Caucasian is a negatige trait. To pretend otherwise is disingenuous.
            Do you know the difference between racism and prejudice? Look it up. Almost everyone is prejudice.
            Too many snow flakes these days created by social media. It's pathetic.

Comment

Do you know the difference between racism and prejudice? Look it up. Almost everyone is prejudice.
              Too many snow flakes these days created by social media. It's pathetic.
              The nerve it takes to try to correct someone when you're wrong yourself lmao.

Prejudice is part of racism. Here's the definition:

rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

Comment

The nerve it takes to try to correct someone when you're wrong yourself lmao.

Prejudice is part of racism. Here's the definition:

rac·ism

/ˈrāˌsizəm/

noun

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
                Pre=before

Judicial=passing judgement.

Now that it's cleared up and racism is thinking you're superior to another race for xxxx reason.
                Being prejudice is thinking another race will act a certain way automatically before actually experiencing them. Everyone does that. It's kind of natural. That's all Roach was doing.

Do you consider Broner a racist?
                Last edited by Boxing Goat; 11-21-2018, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Pre=before

Judicial=passing judgement.

Now that it's cleared up and racism is thinking you're superior to another race for xxxx reason.
                  Being prejudice is thinking another race will act a certain way automatically before actually experiencing them. Everyone does that. it's kind of natural. That's all Roach was doing.

Do you consider Broner a racist?
                  Roach was prejudicial. He was also anti-Semitic.

Also, yes.

Comment

Roach was prejudicial. He was also anti-Semitic.

Also, yes.
                    Only if you know for sure what is in his mind when it comes to Jewish people, but technically you don't.
                    I feel like this is a non story and Roach is not really a racist.

Comment

• So what? People call each other names all the time.

Jews are not exempt.

Comment

Working...
                      X