Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should congroidsman manny pacquiao fire freddie roach for his racist commennts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should congroidsman manny pacquiao fire freddie roach for his racist commennts?

we all saw the video elie posted, its not a good look on manny to be represented in training by a racist person like roach,,

this will not set him good on his whole congress thing,and if he wants to be presidint of his country he should not have a racist in his corner in his most importent fight,

freddie roach should be fired by pacman ,and he should also be fired by Julio jr for his racist mexican comments and any other mexican or jewish fighters he might be training, i know Arum is jewish and a lot of people on HBO are but i wonder if they will support him or try to hide his actions under the rug on 24 7???

who knows what they;ll do.

you know hwats crazy,

the other day i was just kickin back watching some sechback videos and robert garcia was saying that one day pacquiao might realize that he is gimping himself under Roach and that he would love to have pacman in his gym and would train him,,pacman should consider it now that hes not on the roids anymore willing to do random testing ,

Comment

Yeah right. Ariza started making fun of his speech and then the fatty got all violent, when things get heated ugly things come out of the mouth. It is what it is. And Roach knows damn well Garcia and Rios made fun of his disease, it's one of those things you don't forget.

Comment

roach called garcias boy a mexican & seckbach a jew.. umhh.. they are

i grew up going to nyc elementary, middle & hs.. if yall think thats bad yall some real puszy boys. wayyyy worst things are said in the playgrounds i grew up at. especially on the basketball courts, handball courts & on football turf. for yall who are sensitive nd thought this was bad, I GREW UP IN NYC THIS AINT SHT, WHAT ROACH SAID WASNT SHT. I CAN TELL YALL WOULDNT HAVE LASTED GROWING UP HERE IN NYC, ESPCIALLY IN MY HOOD (HOLLIS QUEENS) & ME ND MY BOYS WOULDA PICKED ON YOU CLOWNS & TOOK YALL GIRLFRIENDS
        WE WOULDA STOLE YALL LUNCH MONEY, TOOK YALL BIKES, TOOK THE CLOTHES OFF YA BACK. THEN WE WOULDA ASKED YOU WHAT SIZE ARE THOSE KICKS S ND YALL BETTER SAY MY SIZE, CAUSE WE TAKING THOSE TOO!
        FCUK OUTTA HERE W THAT
        Last edited by FrenchDeLaHoya; 11-20-2013, 12:30 AM.

Comment

things went crazy when they refused to leave, and in fact they should leave because it's already Pacquiao's schedule and things got more crazy when that **** Ariza kicked an old man with Parkinson's, and when they both made fun of Roach's ilness.

Comment

The Filipino people love him. Did u watch the 2nd vid of 247.

Comment

calling someone a Mexican is a racist now? I find that offensives that you thought that was offensive

Comment

When is calling someone a Mexican racist?:AYWOoD:

Comment

no , but straight people should hold a torch in front of floyd jr's F@66ot ass house for being the biggest coward in boxing.......

..and you floyd f@gs dont have to do it...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    When is calling someone a Mexican racist?:AYWOoD:
                    When Broner (or if mayweather) says stuff like that " That Racist Trash" but Roach can. He got mad way too fast and Ariza acted like a scumbag. And that short fat guy that threw a punch was childish too.
                    Pacquiao should ***** them all out and get a new trainer

Comment

Working...
                    X