Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should congroidsman manny pacquiao fire freddie roach for his racist commennts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    But Floyd said eat dogs and cats and make him cook sushi...that's racist.
    b-but-but... Its a fact that dog (idk about cat) is a delicacy in the Philippines... And Asian's are the prime producers of Sushi... Why is that racist when its true??

HYPOCRISY

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
      b-but-but... Its a fact that dog (idk about cat) is a delicacy in the Philippines... And Asian's are the prime producers of Sushi... Why is that racist when its true??

HYPOCRISY
      is eating dog much barbaric than american health care?

Comment

Originally posted by Used England View Post
        is eating dog much barbaric than american health care?
        I have no idea... I'm from Canada

And I'm not complaining about the barbarism in eating dog... Its just a fact

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
          we all saw the video elie posted, its not a good look on manny to be represented in training by a racist person like roach,,

this will not set him good on his whole congress thing,and if he wants to be presidint of his country he should not have a racist in his corner in his most importent fight,

freddie roach should be fired by pacman ,and he should also be fired by Julio jr for his racist mexican comments and any other mexican or ***ish fighters he might be training, i know Arum is ***ish and a lot of people on HBO are but i wonder if they will support him or try to hide his actions under the rug on 24 7???

who knows what they;ll do.

If Manny doesn't fire that KKK member, I will stop supporting him and start rooting for Mayweather.

I always see/hear Money May say, "I love Mexico." Maybe I should start supporting this champ from now on?

Comment

That scumbag Ariza started all this what kinda ***** move is that kicking old man, I'm cool with Garcia but he was making fun of Freddie before and Freddie did not forget that sht,
            that lil fat guy and Ariza should be knocked the f out.

Comment

Robert Garcia is kinda shady though talks lotta sht and I'd love kick that Elie Seckbach's ass.

Comment

He said congroidsman

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
                  But Floyd said eat dogs and cats and make him cook sushi...that's racist.
                  This is the second time today giving it the 'but if floyd...waaaahhhh...not fair..waahhh' whine. Yeah, I can see it now 'Floyd snr calls a mexican a mexican....Sack him now!!!'. You are taking your race based bumsniffery to an ever increasing level of ******ity.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    HEY I SAID THIS TOO!!!!!!

REALISTICALLY, the answer is yes

But he's not gonna... And lets be honest, he's not really racist, he's just weak minded... Couldn't think to call the fat guy fat, and to call Ellie a nerd or something... He's just a weak minded honkey... They don't call'm crackers for nothing
                    You really are a racist POS arent ya. You should be permabanned for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                      He said congroidsman
                      Yeah that was kinda funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X