Comments Thread For: Ariza Details Crazy Roach vs. Garcia Confrontation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    Because a 50+ year old dude with Parkinsons is so dangerous
    He still walked up. That 50 yr old dude used to throw hands for a living, he might sneak something on you. I would've hit his ass too. If we have problems I'm not going to assume you're walking up to talk

Comment

Oh yeah, stupid move saying something racist against Mexicans when they make up a great deal of viewers and fighters

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        He still walked up. That 50 yr old dude used to throw hands for a living, he might sneak something on you. I would've hit his ass too. If we have problems I'm not going to assume you're walking up to talk
        lmao!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
          Your version is as hazy as his.

Roach said leave - Garcia said no, wanted 30 more minutes on Manny's time - you know, the superstar. Roach said 'piece of ****'

At no point did he attack Ariza - Ariza came with some Street Fighter front kick and hit him in the chest, made fun of his Parkinson's disease. This mexican/irish looking dude started screaming. Freddy said something about 'mexican muttha****er' and this midget started getting even more confrontational.

That's all that is clear as day
          :qqq: This....put it all in a nutshell. Anyone who doesnt see this DID NOT look at the vid!

Comment

You guys are actually buying into this? This is BS pre-fight hype because there has been no energy or animosity between the fighters leading up to this fight.

And what was racist comment? I didn't hear anything racist. Calling a Mexican a Mexican isn't racist. Either way, it doesn't matter though, because it was all staged.

Comment

ariza is a fckg putano!

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                Roach walked up. In a situation like that if you walk up you got to expect the other person to throw a blow in some way.
                Well how come Ariza didnt throw blows at the big white guy who jumped in when Roach got kicked? instead Ariza moved back fast like a sissy and pushed the bald guy in front of him like a chump.

Ariza is known for beating up old men, he even called 80 year old cut man miguel diaz a f1ggot he is a slimeball, he also had a beef with old Arum.

Ariza is what you call true sissy chump even his whiney high pitch voice. him and elie are the biggest snakes in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by tdub2222 View Post
                  lmao!!!!!!!!!
                  Lol, you laughing but i'm dead ass serious. I woulda fired off on his ass. I'm not going to be the guy who got knocked out by the guy with the shakes. You'll never live that down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mi Vida Loca View Post
                    I hope the cartels kidnap and chop his head off! **** ****** roach
                    Reported...

Comment

Ariza is a lying sack of **** the video is out fking c*nt sucker kicked him what kind of c*nt does that dude didn't even ball his fist or anything he said created space fking c*nt kicking an old guy w parkinsons. Dude was clearly just explaining they where running into his time then all these fkers start heckling him they forget they are not in their home town anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X