Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haye's Legacy, Hall of fame.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's not even announced he's retired yet, cancelled the fight yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him and Vitali in the ring next summer.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Gatti is not in for his resume, but for his popularity, 4 FOTYs, and premature death.

Stallone is in a different wing, for non participants. It's a different pool. Haye has no chance unless his movie career takes off. Then maybe he can get in as non participant
      So now you deserve to be a HOF if you're in good fights? See it means nothing, get over it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
        Was Haye a great boxer?

Yes, definitely

Did he have the fastes hand speed?

Ok, think I am crazy, but I believe Wladimir Klitschko has in deed faster HANDS of his era. Wladimir has deceiptively very very quick hands.

Dida Haye have the fastest head ( and body) movement of his era?

Yes, totally

Was Haye the hardest hitting HW of his era?

Absolutely not. Haye hits hard but definitely not as hard as the Klitschkos or even Deontay Wilder.

Haye , inside of the ring , deserves a HOF. But he's been such a disgrace these last years that I would find it dis-gus-ting to give him this recognition. Haye, as I said before, is a waste of talent and a joke.
        Haye doesn't hit as hard as the Kilts? Really? Did Haye not knock Chisora the **** out after he went 12 with Vitali? shut up please!

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
          So now you deserve to be a HOF if you're in good fights? See it means nothing, get over it.
          Nobody said their standards are tight, but not loose enough to let an imposter like Haye in.

Comment

Nobody said their standards are tight, but not loose enough to let an imposter like Haye in.
            If Gatti is in then Haye is in. Haye P4P is much better than Gatti, anything else you tell yourself is a lie because you hate David Haye. As long as Gatti is in the HoF then you are idiot to complain about Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by ImStillHere View Post
              If Gatti is in then Haye is in. Haye P4P is much better than Gatti, anything else you tell yourself is a lie because you hate David Haye. As long as Gatti is in the HoF then you are idiot to complain about Haye.
              Naz was much better p4p than Gatti, and he's not in yet. Lots more guys better p4p than Gatti that will never get in. It's also about appealing to the voters, and Haye is kind of a joke. Sorry, no chance

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
                He's not even announced he's retired yet, cancelled the fight yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him and Vitali in the ring next summer.
                yep, he retires like Mayweather, every time there's danger coming at him

Comment

Naz was much better p4p than Gatti, and he's not in yet. Lots more guys better p4p than Gatti that will never get in. It's also about appealing to the voters, and Haye is kind of a joke. Sorry, no chance
                  Yeah exactly , they have to appeal to the voters and thats the most corrupt thing I ever heard. It shouldn't matter how exciting or boring they're fights were, all that matters is who they beat and when they beat them. The HOF is a joke and you are clueless. Hamed? His showing against Barrera is worse than Haye vs Wladamir.

Comment

Originally posted by A_Jeffrey View Post
                    yep, he retires like Mayweather, every time there's danger coming at him
                    I'd love to stab you in the neck

Comment

Calling Hamed Naz is an insult to the rapper. He never beat an elite fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X