Andre Ward says Bradley was the toughest he's ever had: Dude is just a monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Oh really?

Must have been a long time ago then because I think Ward was quite a big Amateur? Light Heavyweight I've heard.

I know Barker was quite small because he fought Berto in the Amateurs aswell.
    at some point they merged 147 and 158 and made a new weight class 152

Comment

• I did not block you I think my account has been hacked..I don't block anyone..

Comment

• Funny enough I can respond to anyone but you fam..I did not block you tho,it would tell you I block you..Something happened tho,maybe someone is tried of us going back and forth..lol..

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          I just rewatched it, Roach said it matter of factly, with 0 urgency. Pac is an entertainer, he's supposed to knock dudes out

Bradley: "I got to go home and view the tape and see if I really won."
          And what did Max ask him to make him respond like that? You also got to remember alot of times the interviewer will dictate how the interview is supposed to go.

Comment

• Don

Another good point..

Comment

• Happens all the time, Max asks the guy, he's like hell yeah I won, the other guy ran, didn't hurt me at all, etc.

Do you know any other fight with an overwhelming consensus like this, where you believe everyone but the judges got it way wrong? Rome here believes Rios Abril was the correct decision, that everyone got wrong.

Comment

• Maybe my account is compromised, whatever

Comment

• Where you wrong is that I don't think Rios beat Abril,I've said it many times..I thought that fight was close but that Abril won it..Oh and everyone did not think Pac won that fight..That's where your wrong..Brian Kenny thought Bradley won 7-5 or 8-4..Oh wait Kenny must be a huge Bradley fan..Oh wait no he's a big Pac support..

I know my account was hacked..

Comment

• naw man, Max sh/tted on bradley leading into that question.

Comment

• I think this thread is screwed cause i cant directly respnd to you neither....

Comment

Working...
                      X