No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Advised To Retire After Surgery, Fury Fight Off

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sucks for Fury...

Haye hasn't had his heart in the game for years, should've quit to do movies years ago.

Comment

Fury is a bum. I don't like him, and when he fights a live body, he will be exposed. Same as GG. As soon as they both step up, they will be exposed, and I can't wait. Both guys make me sick to my stomach getting props from their fanatical fans, and nether has done ish in this sport yet.

Comment

There are new heavies on the British scene. It's time to let Haye go and just accept that it wasn't meant to be for him.

I foresee Joshua, the Fury's and even Chisora causing some stir in the division for years to come.

Comment

This particular one is probably genuine as well and the doctors reports will hopefully come out.

Having said that he's lied about some other injuries so he deserves the grief overall. Its a legit case of crying wolf.

Comment

I bumped into Haye in the airport last week and started chatting to him and he was looking forward to giving Fury a beating

Comment

Originally posted by TGD View Post

lol fury listening to that old 50 cent i guess. i like haye and would hope he wouldnt be jerking fury around but it seems he could of prevented the cut by not sparring so close to fight night and now this. he would of sparked fury with ease, now wilder needs to step up and fly out there to KO him

Comment

Originally posted by JamesEarl View Post
                Haye smells of deceit and rotted flesh. Fake cuts playing games. Average fighter. weak mentally. a terrible human being. managed by a gutter snipe. Good riddance to Haye. Liar Liar
                For once we can agree.

Comment

Looks like he's on life support

Comment

I have never laughed at a boxer getting an injury but this is just comical. Fury was proved right, Haye would pull out again. We get another retirement which in all likelihood won't last.

Maybe we over-think things and all these injuries and retirements are real. Otherwise, you really have to wonder what goes through this guy's head. It just all feels like one big giant scam.

Comment

The dream is over man.

Comment

Working...
                      X