Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez vs. Miguel Cotto scheduled on BoxRec for March 8th

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BoxRec does jump on the gun quickly but they got good sources and are more often fright than they are wrong.

Sometimes you go to a fighters schedule on the net work and the opponent will be listed TBD but BoxRec will have the fighter listed

Comment

I heard that the WBC confirmed the fight for the WBC belt. Seems it will get done after Cotto meets one last time withTop Rank in china

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
        I heard that the WBC confirmed the fight for the WBC belt. Seems it will get done after Cotto meets one last time withTop Rank in china
        Not surprised one bit. Instead of the #1 vs the #2.... it'll be the #2 vs Cotto.
        But I won't be surprised to see them bump Rabchenko down to #15 and Cotto up to #2

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          Not surprised one bit. Instead of the #1 vs the #2.... it'll be the #2 vs Cotto.
          But I won't be surprised to see them bump Rabchenko down to #15 and Cotto up to #2
          Who is #2?

Comment

Cotto is ranked #3 by the WBC for a while now so #2 vs #3 is not bad at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              Who is #2?
              1 .- Sergey Rabchenko (Belarussia) EBU / SILVER
              2 .- Saul Alvarez (Mexico)
              3 .- Miguel Cotto (P. Rico)
              4 .- Willie Nelson (US) NABF
              5 .- Emanuele Della Rosa (Italy)
              6 .- John Jackson (US)
              7 .- Damian Jonak (Poland)
              8 .- David Zegarra (Peru) SOUTH AMERICA
              9 .- Michael Oliveira (Brazil) FECARBOX
              10 .- Jonathan Gonzalez (P. Rico)

Those are the WBC rankings @154

Comment

If Cotto does fight Canelo the hate between the two networks and companies will reach epic levels

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                  If Cotto does fight Canelo the hate between the two networks and companies will reach epic levels
                  HBO will be pissed and people will lose their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by AnimalisticMeth View Post
                    Cotto is ranked #3 by the WBC for a while now so #2 vs #3 is not bad at all.

Beating Delvin coming off a 2 loss streak shouldn't make him #3.
                    Also, but yourself in Rabchenko's shoes.
                    How would you feel if Cotto was the #1 at the spot, but they opted for Canelo vs Rabchenko.... or even Canelo vs Mathew Hatton?

They're corrupt already, I don't see why they just don't blatantly switch rankings around because we all know they do it, we all know they don't care and we all know they probably will do it

Comment

Beating Delvin coming off a 2 loss streak shouldn't make him #3.
                      Also, but yourself in Rabchenko's shoes.
                      How would you feel if Cotto was the #1 at the spot, but they opted for Canelo vs Rabchenko.... or even Canelo vs Mathew Hatton?

They're corrupt already, I don't see why they just don't blatantly switch rankings around because we all know they do it, we all know they don't care and we all know they probably will do it
                      Ohh they are corrupt but I am just saying Cotto dint got to the rankings by the art of magic like it happens in the WBC most of the time. I get what you say but a the end of the day they are after the money and Cotto-Canelo if it does happen will bring money.

Comment

Working...
                      X