No announcement yet.

Pacquiao - Rios 24/7 Episode 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Augustane View Post
    It's actually quite common for Asian families to have many kids. It's more of the culture there, where more kids (8+) is the norm. My grandparents on each side had 11 and 12 kids respectively.

I don't know too much about Hispanic culture or Rios, so I can't comment on that.
    A lot of Mexicans have huge families and teens having babies early, I went to a high school with mostly Mexicans and there was a lot of chicks who were pregnant in high school, they even had a family planning class to help them as teen moms. A few of them even had kids at 14!

I don't get it, why have so many kids if you are poor? I noticed in the Philippines most of those people live in shanty towns and still have a lot of kids. I never understood this, most rich people have moderate families some don't even have kids, poor people who can't even afford to have kids tend to have lots of kids.

Comment

when you have no money, there's not much else to do but screw your wife

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      A lot of Mexicans have huge families and teens having babies early, I went to a high school with mostly Mexicans and there was a lot of chicks who were pregnant in high school, they even had a family planning class to help them as teen moms. A few of them even had kids at 14!

I don't get it, why have so many kids if you are poor? I noticed in the Philippines most of those people live in shanty towns and still have a lot of kids. I never understood this, most rich people have moderate families some don't even have kids, poor people who can't even afford to have kids tend to have lots of kids.

Comment

Enjoyed this video. Lots at stake for both of these guys.

I especially enjoyed Pacquiao handing out money as he left the gym to the poor people of his country because that's where he came from and knows how it feels.

Comment

best episode so far and Rios is like an immature teen boy who's just starting puberty.

Comment

Working...
          X