Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a typo on the title! "Andre Ward Ward Returns To Hug "La Bomba""

Fixed!

Comment

It sounded like Rodriguez had a pretty good game plan, make it a dog fight against a guy who hasn't been in the ring for such a long time. At the end of the day I guess it's skills over everything.

Comment

Ward's jabs looked more like crosses, violent flush shots. Didn't look rusty at all. I do think however that La Bomba found a home for his left hook to the body. He just didn't have enough power (or leverage) to hurt Ward. I always liked Rodriguez but I didn't appreciate his gameplan nor his dirty tactics. That said Ward has had his share of questionable gameplans himself. Now hopefully he'll go to the UK and make some easy bank for easy work vs Carl Froch.

Comment

The dude bores me to hell with the hugging style it gets to me, I respect him that he is a hell of a fighter but I dont care if he fights because I know that I will get frustrated just by looking of how he fights.

Comment

Ward did what a truly elite fighter does -- exposed a so-called contender as a pretender -- it amazes me that a guy like Rodriguez who has nothing much to offer in the way of skills except a degree of toughness can go undefeated for almost 10 years and rise to the top of the rankings -- best part of the fight was that ref, who basically saved this fight from turning into an MMA contest....

Comment

Working...
            X