No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward Dominates Rodriguez in Mismatch of Skill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CLubberLang View Post
    Damn that is almost word for word what Ward said at the post fight interview. Yeah all the holding, holding and hitting & head butting Ward did was Edwins fault cause he tried to punch back
    Your eyes might lie to you, but the punch stat numbers don't. Ward landed 132 more punches than Rodriquez, threw 137 more, connected at a much higher percentage and he landed the harder, more effective blows (like this one). For a guy you claim spent the night holding, holding and hitting and head butting, that's pretty impressive.

:

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFan82 View Post
      Your eyes might lie to you, but the punch stat numbers don't. Ward landed 132 more punches than Rodriquez, threw 137 more, connected at a much higher percentage and he landed the harder, more effective blows (like this one). For a guy you claim spent the night holding, holding and hitting and head butting, that's pretty impressive.

:
      That's what he was suppose to do, hence why they chose Edwin. That does not change the fact that he fought a S H I T fight for a so called P4P fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by dan649 View Post
        Ward did everything he wanted to do and landed everything he wanted to against Rodriguez. Too bad he wanted to hug and smother. It was a little hard to watch but im sure a year lay off meant he was kinda gassed so i cant really blame him. He is a cut above though.
        You're delusional. Rodriguez did absolutely all of the holding. It's called surviving when you're getting whooped...

Comment

Ward whooped Rodriguez and the MMA! Lol he had Stich in his corner as the cut man. UFC 167 is on tonight and it's the 20th anniversary. Stich Duran wasn't there, he was working a boxers corner.

Comment

Originally posted by ChestRockwell View Post
            Ward looked sharp. He wont hold up at 175 though. Not right now anyway. Surprised it took 12 rounds for him to land the headbutt.
            Hatin is in your blood...

Comment

Originally posted by rey guey View Post
              I think Andre Ward is what's right about boxing but damn his fights are so boring. punch grab and repeat.

not hating but getting 2 million to hug all night?

HBO wouldn't pick up Marquez vs Segura which was a 1000000 better than this fight and wouldn't have cost as much.
              Another delusional post blaming Ward for all of the holding Rodriguez did.

Comment

About what I expected. What I most took from this fight was that Ward is the clear #2 P4P fighter in the world, according to how I compile a list. And that while HBO is still teasing a Ward fight to hype GGG. They made it quite clear that its a ways off.

Comment

Originally posted by peplz View Post
                  Another delusional post blaming Ward for all of the holding Rodriguez did.
                  Ward grabed his arm almost every time they got close but he whipped him. Those lefts landed when ever they wanted too.

Comment

Originally posted by dan649 View Post
                    Ward did everything he wanted to do and landed everything he wanted to against Rodriguez. Too bad he wanted to hug and smother. It was a little hard to watch but im sure a year lay off meant he was kinda gassed so i cant really blame him. He is a cut above though.
                    The layoff didn't make much difference, Ward always hugs and smothers.

Comment

Originally posted by solo20 View Post
                      If any of YOU thought Bumdriguez had a chance to win THEN YOU DONT KNOW CRAP ABOUT BOXING PERIOD let the hating begin for speaking the truth on you lames
                      How much did you win by betting on Ward?

Comment

Working...
                      X