Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ward on Brawling: ‘I’ve Been Trained to Be a Master’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Helps if you have the Ref in your pocket, too.

Comment

Lol...Ward keeps winning and his detractors keep getting madder. I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
        hatton & rios = brawlers
        andre ward = WARNING WATCHING THIS FIGHT MIGHT CAUSE DROWSINESS
        Hatton was boring IMO, but not Rios. His First Alvarado fight had very little holding and was a great fight. Ward VS Rod was a ****ty hold fest.

Ward is a great fighter though, soon as he beat Kessler I called him to win the Super 6 straight.

Comment

Andre Ward

Yeah you keep winning fair enough, but would I rush home get the beers n pizza to watch you ? No-way. You're like the colour beige man, I'm not saying start brawling that's stupid but do something!!!

Comment

Yeh, master of hugging lol. Very glad to see the majority of the boxing community realizing that he is no P4P talent. I thought this day would never come.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
              Yeh, master of hugging lol. Very glad to see the majority of the boxing community realizing that he is no P4P talent. I thought this day would never come.
              Beat me to it

Comment

He's physical, likes to fight on the inside, comes forward and doesn't get hit. He fights kind of like a highly skilled brawler. He throws really accurate punches with bad intentions he just doesn't have heavy hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  a drained chad dawson is better than any of gggs wins bro, stop trolling

Comment

I'd rather watch Any Ward fight than Any Rios or Alvarado fight

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                      Helps if you have the Ref in your pocket, too.

Ward is a disgrace to boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X