Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 3 from each race

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You couldnt think of more latin fighters? >__>... Or Asian? And as good as Floyd is no way is he about SRL.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
      You couldnt think of more latin fighters? >__>... Or Asian? And as good as Floyd is no way is he about SRL.
      No I have only been watching boxing for like 2 years I am a fan though and I love it but a (relatively) new fan it so I dont know as many people. I guess I could have put Juan Manuel Marquez as 5 though or Erik Morales but something tells me that'd be wrong.

Comment

Some latino boxers off the top of my haed

Arguello
        Finito Lopez
        Morales
        Olivares
        Sal Sanchez
        Saldivar
        Ortiz
        Marquez
        Al Brown
        DeJesus
        Benitez
        Kid Chocolate
        Napoles
        Zarate
        Gomez
        Last edited by LeG00N; 11-14-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
          Was bored of ideas for a topic thought of this not sure if it has been done before. Its not racist, just a little bit racial.

Black- 1. Sugar Ray Robinson 2. Muhammed Ali 3. Floyd Mayweather JR 4. SRL 5. Jack Johnson

White- 1. Rocky Marciano 2. Willie Pep 3. Jack Dempsey 4. Joe Calzaghe 5. Wladimir Klitschko

Latin- 1. Roberto Duran 2. Julio Cesar Chavez 3. Carlos Monzon 4. De La Hoya?? 5. Dont know...

Asian- 1. Manny Pacquaio (he should count no?) 2. Dont Know

Indian- 1. Amir Khan

I made it top 5. And I failed it for the last few...
          Amir Khan should be on the Asian list.

Comment

Well I didnt wanna put Pakistani as one. I should have put Middle Eastern matter fact, oh well.
            Lol Khan is an Asian.

Comment

It just goes to show how ignorant some people are, first you call Khan Indian then you call him Middle-Eastern.

Look I'm not having a go at you but all I'm saying is if your confused about something, read it up get the facts and then say/post something, In that way you would not offend anyone.

Comment

Asian: Manny Pacquiao(PI), Chris John(Indonesia), Gennady Golovkin(Kazakhstan), Amir Khan(England/Pakistan), Ruslan Chagaev(Uzbekistan).

Comment

Originally posted by Box3r View Post
                  It just goes to show how ignorant some people are, first you call Khan Indian then you call him Middle-Eastern.

Look I'm not having a go at you but all I'm saying is if your confused about something, read it up get the facts and then say/post something, In that way you would not offend anyone.
                  Shut the **** up. I'm not ignorant. Just kinda stoned. If I offended someone they need to take the dildoes out of their *******.

Comment

Asia Map

Comment

Shut the **** up. I'm not ignorant. Just kinda stoned. If I offended someone they need to take the dildoes out of their *******.
                      Clearly this man isn't ignorant at all.

Comment

Working...
                      X