No announcement yet.

Even Arum told yopu this was a cherry pick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even Arum told yopu this was a cherry pick

On episode 1 of 24/7 he said he chose Rios because he was a come forward fighter and would make an exciting fight...lets look at the facts

Rios is 1-1 at 140 and lost to Alvarado who is a b class fighter...Rios is not even top 5 at 140 and has 0 fights at 147...Rios fights 1 style and can not adjust at all...just come forward and swing..this guy has 0 elite wins on his resume..has 0 noteworthy wins and is not good in any way possible..this is a **** fight period...the only reason i mention this is because all the **** posters hyping this are the same one who try to **** on all of Floyd fights even though he actually fights world champions coming off of good wins...This fight shoud be on ESPN if not NBC..Manny has not won a fight officially since 2011 and has not beaten a ww coming off of a win since 2009...Rios has not beaten anyone worth mentioning period...this is a **** fight and proves nothing

Not worse than bloating up Marquez 12 pounds for his first fight at WW and then cheating him on the scales by an extra 2 pounds or draining the top name at 154 and making him fight 2 pounds under his usual weight. Or fighting Robert The Ghost Guerrero lol.

Comment

Uh Freddy roach in this same episode said that he would NEVER put Manny against anyone he thinks he couldn't beat or look good against. He said that in like the first 15 minutes of the episode. Its called "match making". When you have a guy making tons of money then you have to makes his odds better in the ring then his opponent or at least you have to know the odds are in your favor. That's how the machine works. Floyd and Manny practices the same thing and they are good at it. I would say Floyd is def starting to take bigger risk but thats only because the money at 147 is dry at the moment.

Comment

What did Mayweather Gatti prove?

Comment

If Floyd or his family say a fighter is a bum or easy, you flowmos never say its a cherry pick.

Anytime Roach or Arum say something like Rios style is made for Pac you have to reach because you don't like floyd being called a cherry picker so you exaggerate and spin everything to attack the golden child that gets loved.

If this was a cherry pick wouldn't it be Arum cherry picking a shot knocked out washed up faded legend for Rios? why is it even after pac gets knocked out and took two L's is he still called a cherry picker, you guys are some cold mu****ing B power flowmos man.

This is not a cherry pick, its a style match up to deliver the casual fans appetite for destruction.

More of a good match making, people like to see two sluggers go at it.

Comment

Originally posted by golovkin View Post
            not worse than bloating up marquez 12 pounds for his first fight at ww and then cheating him on the scales by an extra 2 pounds or draining the top name at 154 and making him fight 2 pounds under his usual weight. Or fighting robert the ghost guerrero lol.
            marquez the man who ko'd manny at 147 and refuses to even talk about rematching floyd saying no 1 can beat him?

Canelo who wanted the fight at 150??and floyd fought at 152 a weight manny wouldnt even fight a shot coming off suspension margarito at?

Guerrero who was 2-0 at ww is better then ****ing rios who was 1-1 at 140 against alvarado for crying out loud

Comment

Yes it is designed for Pac to look good. But coming from a hard floyd fan, this should fit your model of great matchmaking!

Comment

:AOR: Nothing is as worst as Floyd telling everyone he hand team hand picks soft opponents.

and.....
                "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"- floyd mayweather
                http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

atleast Mannys fights are good to watch. I mean Floyds fights will bore you to sleep.

Comment

It's a cherry pick and there's no denying that, Rios is just there to be Manny's punching bag and make him look great again. Pacquiao is coming off of a brutal KO loss so it's excusable that he would take an easy fight. However, this crap shouldn't be on PPV or deserve all the attention it's getting.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                    :AOR: Nothing is as worst as Floyd telling everyone he hand team hand picks soft opponents.

and.....
                    "And of course, I'm probably not looking to fight six strong champions. I'm a lot older now, you know what I'm saying?"- floyd mayweather
                    http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=542020

atleast Mannys fights are good to watch. I mean Floyds fights will bore you to sleep.

Comment

Working...
                    X