Tom Loeffler: we want GGG fighting with Martinez or Chavez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Chavez? LMAO!

He should fight Martinez and if nit him then Murray is best available.
    They want Chavez for the exposure, just like Ward does. I don't really see the sense in it given Chavez likely can no longer make 160lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      They want Chavez for the exposure, just like Ward does. I don't really see the sense in it given Chavez likely can no longer make 160lbs.
      Chavez can't make 168 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
        Chavez can't make 168 lbs
        does'nt matter coz he chooses whatever weightclass he wants to fight in at any given time ... the first one to ever do it ...you think ray leonard was a spoiled brat , he aint got **** on chavez jr ......

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          does'nt matter coz he chooses whatever weightclass he wants to fight in at any given time ... the first one to ever do it ...you think ray leonard was a spoiled brat , he aint got **** on chavez jr ......
          Yeah Chavez will egt on the scale at 172 saying thats what we are fighting at now

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Yea... but then where from there?
            I like the Rosado rematch because it was closer than the judges had it.... but seriously, where from there?
            Jacobs then maybe a N'dam rematch. After that it's slim pickings. I think they'll milk that WBO belt against low level opposition until they can get some of these british middleweights to fight on Showtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
              Jacobs then maybe a N'dam rematch. After that it's slim pickings. I think they'll milk that WBO belt against low level opposition until they can get some of these british middleweights to fight on Showtime.
              I like the Jacobs fight.... not a lot of other people seem to be happy abou tit.

As for after that... Rosado and N'dam is just cleaning up his mess.

Rosado a guy people thought was pushing him and, I didn't see it, almost have him out.
              Then N'dam who people think basically beat him, but got knocked down 6 times

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                GGG is looking great these days and I don't many of the top guys want to fight him at any weight. Froch wants to fight him in England with that home country advantage but Froch could lose his next fight.
                Against what kind of opponents?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  I like the Jacobs fight.... not a lot of other people seem to be happy abou tit.

As for after that... Rosado and N'dam is just cleaning up his mess.

Rosado a guy people thought was pushing him and, I didn't see it, almost have him out.
                  Then N'dam who people think basically beat him, but got knocked down 6 times
                  All 3 fights would be entertaining but yeah, the HBO/GBP split sucks ass.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Against what kind of opponents?
                    The latest FNF guys lol

Comment

Working...
                    X