Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys wants to see Joshua Clottey fight again in a PPV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys wants to see Joshua Clottey fight again in a PPV?

After his disastrous performance against the great Manny Pacquiao back in 2010. He didn't even try to win the fight. He fought and defeated 2 bums since losing to Manny in Dallas.

I love to see him against Robert Guerrero, Keith Thurman, or even against Bradley/Alexander/Broner.

I don't even want to see him on Friday Night Fights. I am perfectly fine without hearing or seeing anything related to Clottey. I am damn sure he is not even appearing on HBO or SHO anytime soon. **** Clottey.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Tyson23 View Post
      After his disastrous performance against the great Manny Pacquiao back in 2010. He didn't even try to win the fight. He fought and defeated 2 bums since losing to Manny in Dallas.

I love to see him against Robert Guerrero, Keith Thurman, or even against Bradley/Alexander/Broner.
      Or Berto....

Comment

not on ppv but i would love to see him fight again ...

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          Or Berto....
          Berto is done.

Comment

If clottey could get back to 147 in regular form he would beat most of the guys there. He beat a prime cotto but was jobbed

Comment

I'd like to see him retire.

Comment

I'd like to see him get beat with a sack of doorknobs

Comment

Clottey in prime form makes meansmeat of the current crop of 147 pounders.

Comment

I cant even remember what his face looked like since last time i saw him he was reading something in the inside of his gloves the entire fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X