Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF, Rosado was offered more money to fight Macklin?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF, Rosado was offered more money to fight Macklin?

Gabriel Rosado ‏@KingGabRosado 3 Nov
    I had the chance to fight @mattmacklin for more $$ I turned it down to fight @KIDCHOCOLATE that's how fights r made.

Dang.... Why is Chocolate and his team offering everyone pennies?

Maybe Kid Chocolate is not much of a draw, or maybe GBP have spent all their money on Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
      Maybe Kid Chocolate is not much of a draw, or maybe GBP have spent all their money on Floyd.
      They still had enough money for those huge fights in December back to back.
      Guess they don't have that kind of money for an undercard fighter like Quillin

Comment

wtf do you expect for a rosado caliber fighter?.. this guy acts like a superstar but he's a glorified gateskeeper...

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
          wtf do you expect for a rosado caliber fighter?.. this guy acts like a superstar but he's a glorified gateskeeper...
          The point is he's being offered more money against a guy who wasn't a champion on a smaller card

Comment

Is this the same team who offered Murray $250,000 not long ago (lol)? The same Murray who was about to make $800,000 fighting Wood before their fight got canceled.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              The point is he's being offered more money against a guy who wasn't a champion on a smaller card
              ..and what he's supposed to be praised for taking less money to fight a champion he was somehow doing ok againts than vs a contender fore more money...

dont think that deserves praise given he already know what to expext vs quillin compare to macklin where he could find his @ss biting more than he could chew type of deal ...

Comment

Quillin came with a world title.

Comment

..and what he's supposed to be praised for taking less money to fight a champion he was somehow doing ok againts than vs a contender fore more money...

dont think that deserves praise given he already know what to expext vs quillin compare to macklin where he could find his @ss biting more than he could chew type of deal ...
                  I think the point is that it is surprising that GBP were offering him less to fight their US world champ, than DBP were to fight their Irish contender.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 11-12-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

who said i'm praising him?

Comment

Working...
                    X