No announcement yet.

Watching Pac/Rios 24/7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Pac/Rios 24/7

He seemed to have taken that KO well. He's not complaining about it...acknowledges he got put to sleep and wants to come back stronger.

loved what he said about losing.

"They have to understand that this is sports. Sometimes, not all the time you always win....sometimes you lose."

Seriously... took the Bradley controversy very well, took the KO very well....damn, how can you hate the guy?

I'm pumped for 2 weeks from now

I think Pacquiao is not 75% of the fighter he was but he's 200% the man. What a great role model he is & so many could tale a lead from him.

Comment

My favorite part was when Pacquiao and his wife basically said they joke around about the position he was in when he got folded by Marquez... You have to be sick in the head to hate a guy like him.

War Pacman

Comment

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
        My favorite part was when Pacquiao and his wife basically said they joke around about the position he was in when he got folded by Marquez... You have to be sick in the head to hate a guy like him.

War Pacman
        I'm sure they didn't do it right off the bat, but little jokes here and there.
        Honestly.... think these losses brought him back down to earth. Rios isn't the hardest opponent of his career, but it'll pressure him to perform and convince us he's not done.

Comment

Pac comes off as a great guy. Just super honest and down to earth.

Comment

War Pacman
            Reasons they hate Pacman:

Racists-usually black power types who call any non black fighter an overrated bum or ducker.

or

he beat a fighter they liked

Those are the only reasons, anyone who claims his fans are just using that to mask the above reasons.

Even Floyd Mayweather Jr. was a Manny Pacquiao fan they asked him back in 2006-2007 who is your favorite fighter to watch he said Manny Pacquiao how can you not enjoy watching him fight.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
              I think Pacquiao is not 75% of the fighter he was but he's 200% the man. What a great role model he is & so many could tale a lead from him.
              It's said, that manners are the mark of a man. With Manny this seems to be true. He always seemed fundamentaly decent, with nothing of the braggart in him. This is a pleasure in a sport that has it's share of mouthy fools and whiners.

Comment

War Pacman
                lol agreed. Pac was probably making some of those memes of him

Comment

Pacquiao is a funny dude, he's comes across as likable.

Comment

There is something about seeing Pacquiao train these days. He's almost looking like the Feather and Superfeather Pac in training. Very light, lean cuts, and just a ball of energy. I think Rios face will get mangled in Macau. Poor young man.

Comment

Working...
                    X