No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Manager: Murray Refuses To Fight Gennady

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
    Bando is a joke.he was a credible poster to me,but all that went out the door when he misquoted me and tried to paint a picture without a paintbrush
    Bud you've said so many ******ed things in this thread you should be forever grateful to me for not sigging them, or taunting you non stop with your own words. Many posters would abandon their accounts after such an embarrassing display

Comment

• Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
      dude, most of the fighters that were listed are early/mid 90's fighters. sweet p is the oldest (he debuted in 1985 but everyone knows that he was a 90s fighter) btw the soviet union ended in 1991. that debuts almost all of the fighters on my list as being after the soviet union.

joke..............
      How worthless are you? You take half a day to come up with a response that's disproven in 1 minute by any preteen with internet access. Stare at this until the penny drops:

91 > 88 > 84

Hey if it makes you feel better, even higher grade flojobs like Dunn cannot process basic arithmetic

Comment

• Originally posted by drenlou View Post
        A fighter with no defence is talented?ok fan boy...talented to me is a fighter who has the whole package,speed,power,defence is the main thing sumthing ggg as not had yet....ward cleaned out his own division with only 26 fights...ggg has got 27 fights with no signature wins...see wut talent does when you have it,you take pemature steps it bites you in the ass in most cases but only the truley special talented fighters prevail...u may say fighters are ducking gggvand not giving him his signature fight but that might not be the case...maybe its his mgr not gettingbhim the big fights....its possible dnt believe everything u hear on the internet
        GGG has no defense?

His last 5 opponents have landed an average of 23% of their punches. Broner's last 5 opponents have landed an average of 25% of their punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler I View Post
          Murray actually said he never received an offer.

Regardless, Golovkin should move on. Sergio Mora, Andy Lee and Kassim Ouma have all said they are willing to fight him. Korobov is another potential.

There are opponents out there for him. If he continues winning, the big fights will come.
          I'm all for Korobov...but he hasn't even fought a 10 rounder yet. If he can get one nearly 2014.... then maybe.....
          Hoping Lou and Arum match them now that Macklin's opponent dropped out

Comment

Working...
          X