No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: "It's Over"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Jeez I really wish Lamon Brewster would Come back and show Wlad his place.
    dont think ole lamon would fancy that much considering the beating he took for most of the first fight and the entire second fight

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      "Knock on wood, nothing happens. Vitali has to win his fight in two weeks against Solis, which is a very tough fight," Boente said. "If he comes out of that fight, he is also a possibility. In the contract it says Vitali or Wladimir.
      "I think it will be Wladimir to face Haye, but it's not a precondition from Adam Booth or David Haye."

Read more at http://www.espn.co.uk/boxing/sport/s...jBRy3FQUpQz.99

There you go from Boentes mouth.
      "Unable to reach Booth, Boente was livid even before realizing that Haye had taken another fight".

Haye ducked Vitali while negotiating a fight to fight the much weaker Valuev.

Duck, duck, duck, you're a goose. Period. There's no disputing who ducked who buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
        Vitali indeed ducked Haye lets be truthful here

He said he wanted to fight Haye after the Wlad fight and said he wasn't happy because he felt his brother didn't do the job promised i.e shutting Haye up

His manager confirmed Haye should fight Chisora and the winner would get a Klit, Chisroa Wald and Haye Vitali.

Vitali saw the way Haye man handled and destroyed Chisroa and shart his pants.

He has been running ever since
        You're out of your mind if you think Vitali is scared of Haye.

In fact, Haye took the Chisora fight when he was being offered a VItali fight. That's another intentional duck.

Comment

Confirmed by NBC Vitali retires.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
            Confirmed by NBC Vitali retires.
            Nah, post the link

Comment

For me Vitali is the best heavyweight boxer of them all. I like his fights more then Wlads becouse of that strong chin and that power that he has. He is not affraid to be hit and he hits like a train. That is what the heavyweight champion must be.

Comment

Originally posted by kingpinas View Post
                For me Vitali is the best heavyweight boxer of them all. I like his fights more then Wlads becouse of that strong chin and that power that he has. He is not affraid to be hit and he hits like a train. That is what the heavyweight champion must be.
                Vitali is the true #1

Comment

I hope it isn't true. We'll know either way in the next two weeks.

I'd like to see Vitali break motor-mouth's jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    I hope it isn't true. We'll know either way in the next two weeks.

I'd like to see Vitali break motor-mouth's jaw.
                    Stylistically, he definitely can, we just don't know in which shape he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                      You're out of your mind if you think Vitali is scared of Haye.

In fact, Haye took the Chisora fight when he was being offered a VItali fight. That's another intentional duck.
                      gotta love the revisionist history he took the chisora fight to get the vit fight ... only he did a bit too good of a job on chisora so vitali decided to fight charr instead

Comment

Working...
                      X