No announcement yet.

Demetrius Andrade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Andrade has pop? He throws 95% of his pnuches with an open hand and wears pillows.
    compared to trout yes ..compared to canelo, he is sweetpea with canelo's hypejob no talent ass...the only thing that special about canelo is "following" for some dumbass reason this kid has a following...lol

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      compared to trout yes ..compared to canelo, he is sweetpea with canelo's hypejob no talent ass...the only thing that special is "following" for some dumbass reason this kid has a following...
      Canelo probably has equal defense. Andrade is already getting overhyped just like Trout did after the Cotto win.

Comment

Yeah, that's exactly who he reminded me of, although I think Trout is generally a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          I think he beats Trout....that would be a great fight to watch.
          I'll pass...

Comment

trout beat canelo 8-4 too in my scorecards .. he's just a hypejob with the backing thats why he won.... andrade is trout with pop, canelo would get clowned..
            buffoonery............

Comment

I think he beats Canelo but Lara beats him

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                buffoonery............
                indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil
                  Quote:

Originally Posted by puga

trout beat canelo 8-4 too in my scorecards .. he's just a hypejob with the backing thats why he won.... andrade is trout with pop, canelo would get clowned..

Andrade has pop? He throws 95% of his pnuches with an open hand and wears pillows.
                  dude, he was one of those Pac fans that kinda stuck around...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by McFearless View Post
                    dude, he was one of those Pac fans that kinda stuck around...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                    dont give a **** ... canelo is nothing but a hypejob with a huge following, thats all he is .. it is what it is ...

Comment

dont give a **** ... canelo is nothing but a hypejob with a huge following, thats all he is .. it is what it is ...
                      He will be the face of boxing once floyd retires. MOney said it himself

Comment

Working...
                      X