Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how come you think cotto could beat canelo when he lost to trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Calm down mate View Post
    Canelo would whip Cotto's ass, Cotto always gets whipped when he steps up...Margs, Pacquiao, Mayweather.....and he recently looked dreadful against Trout who he lost 11 rounds to one. But hey, he's a nice guy, maybe the payday will be worth that ass whipping after all.
    11 rounds to 1? Scoring the rounds definitely isn't for you mate. Canelo is no step up He's not in Cotto's class.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      11 rounds to 1? Scoring the rounds definitely isn't for you mate. Canelo is no step up He's not in Cotto's class.
      Ortiz would whip Cotto ffs, Cotto is overrated. And yes it was 11-1 or 10-3 at max if you're being very generous, he needs to move back down to welterweight.

Comment

Ortiz would whip Cotto ffs, Cotto is overrated. And yes it was 11-1 or 10-3 at max if you're being very generous, he needs to move back down to welterweight.
        Dude

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
          Dude

alright my bad, 9-3 at max.... happy?

Comment

He's not the favorite right?

I'm pretty sure anybody that's picking him to win against Alvarez its just a really big fan

And it has nothing to do with their performances with trout... Trout and Alvarez have nothing in commin

Comment

Canelo would whip Cotto's ass, Cotto always gets whipped when he steps up...Margs, Pacquiao, Mayweather.....and he recently looked dreadful against Trout who he lost 11 rounds to one. But hey, he's a nice guy, maybe the payday will be worth that ass whipping after all.
              Oh yeah... Except that he came back and retired Margarito.

Comment

Thats one round better than what canela did with mayweather....i cant believe some mexicans are still jealous of cotto

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
                  Oh yeah... Except that he came back and retired Margarito.
                  oooooooh wow what a fucking ATG legendary boxer Cotto is.

Anyone one of use could've beaten a one-eyed zombie Margarito had become that night.

Comment

Originally posted by spytactics View Post
                    Thats one round better than what canela did with mayweather....i cant believe some mexicans are still jealous of cotto

in this stage and time why would anyone be jealous of cotto? just wonderin why you think that way.

Comment

Those fights have no bearing on how this fight would play out; I'm on recird saying Canelo TKO's Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X