No announcement yet.

Tim Bradley is not elite

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
    bradley is a fighter who will never be outclassed ever. too versatile.
    You must have missed his fight with Manny? He got schooled.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
      He will never dazzle because of his lack of punching power and him not being extraordinary in any one area. All you can go by is who he beat and if he continues to win, you can't deny him his spot.

With that said, he ABSOLUTELY needs a rematch with Pacquiao. Even if it means taking a paycut and travelling to Asia. That's the only way to really clean up his track record and erase all doubt about where he stands.
      Lack of punching power? Neither Ward or Mayweather have punching power yet they still dazzle because they are supremely skilled. Bradley is MILDLY skilled.

Comment

No he is elite. Just because he isn't as good as a Mayweather doesn't make him non-elite. He has skills and he uses them all to be effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
          You must have missed his fight with Manny? He got schooled.
          pacquiao nicked the majority of the rounds with late flurries and deserved to receive the nod, but he was made to look very awkward and bradley swept the championship rounds. not a schooling by any means.

Comment

tim bradley is not on the same level as pac or floyd...but he's getting there.

he just needs to prove it by beating someone like pac or if he can get a fight with floyd..

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Lack of punching power? Neither Ward or Mayweather have punching power yet they still dazzle because they are supremely skilled. Bradley is MILDLY skilled.
              They are in a league of their own skill wise. Bradley's body of work is comparable if not better than Ward's. If he keeps winning you can't deny him his spot.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
                pacquiao nicked the majority of the rounds with late flurries and deserved to receive the nod, but he was made to look very awkward and bradley swept the championship rounds. not a schooling by any means.
                I gave Bradley 3 rounds and I was being generous to him. Extremely generous. I'm all for accepting others' opinions, but anybody who gave him more than 3 rounds is clearly mentally challenged. Manny won the majority of rounds with relative ease.

Comment

Nobody claims that bradley is the next floyd, rigo or manny.....

The dude has a tremendous will to win, and a warrior spirit,,,

having great skills is no guarantee that you are elite,, just ask jorge linares who has alot more skills than bradley but will never have the wins or career that bradley has done,,,

you can say he is limited but the facts are- all he has done is win, and his list of opponents are the best in the game,,,,,,

jmm
                  ruslan
                  manny
                  casamoyer
                  alexander
                  abregu
                  peterson
                  campbell
                  holt
                  witter
                  vasquez

The dude fights anyone, and keeps winning,, so IMO he is a p4p top guy

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    They are in a league of their own skill wise. Bradley's body of work is comparable if not better than Ward's. If he keeps winning you can't deny him his spot.
                    I don't deny him his spot. I have him like 11 or 12 P4P.

Comment

I would like to see Bradley take on Garcia, but it's obviously extremely unlikely cos of the network/promotion rivalries.

Comment

Working...
                      X