No announcement yet.

GGG ineffective from Southpaw stance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG ineffective from Southpaw stance

I noticed last night that GGG did not switch to southpaw at anytime during the fight. He had plenty of opportunities to do so, but the fact that he stayed in orthodox the entire fight is a little suspect...

So what? why would he change what he is doing if what he is doing is working?

Comment

This is not a big deal obviously.

Comment

Another things that was exposed

Comment

who cares,,,,,

Comment

He can't fight going backwards, didnt switch and fight from southpaw and he needed Stevens corner to pitch in a little by throwing in the towel.

GGG is the biggest hype job in the sport and got big time exposed last night.

Comment

GGG's ability to fight as a southpaw exposed ... add it to the list

Comment

lol can you people really not tell op is being sarcastic and cheeky?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmithJr View Post
                  I noticed last night that GGG did not switch to southpaw at anytime during the fight. He had plenty of opportunities to do so, but the fact that he stayed in orthodox the entire fight is a little suspect...
                  why bother . He was beating the shlt out of him just fine

Comment

I noticed that GGG had plenty of oppurtunities to hop on one leg last night but didn't take advantage of them ... GGG's ability to fight while hoping on one leg EXPOSED!

Comment

Working...
                    X