No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov in Serious Condition in ICU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Magomed Abdusalamov in Serious Condition in ICU

Heavyweight Magomed Abdusalamov (18-1, 18KOs) now is in stable condition in the intensive care unit of St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center in New York, Team Abdusalamov told BoxingScene.com on Sunday. However, Abdusalamov still is in a medically induced coma.

Abdusalamov was hospitalized early Sunday morning in New York and placed in a medically induced coma after suffering a small blood clot on his his brain, BoxingScene.com's Rick Reeno reported earlier this morning.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Damn almost another tragedy, get well soon Warrior.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
        Damn almost another tragedy, get well soon Warrior.

stable probably only means that his vital signs have stabilized. pulse, blood pressure, etc.

he's not out of the woods yet for sure. i'd be pretty shocked if his boxing career were to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          stable probably only means that his vital signs have stabilized. pulse, blood pressure, etc.

he's not out of the woods yet for sure. i'd be pretty shocked if his boxing career were to continue.
          Why would you be shocked if his career continuted?

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
            he's in a coma & has a blood clot inside of his brain............the key is to get his health back so that he can eat sleep walk & talk normally again. he needs his health, screw boxing.............

Comment

Originally posted by KO'er View Post
              Because blood clot especially in the brain usually is the end of that as it should be, I just hope he can get back on his feet no one gives a fk about boxing until then. I really felt like **** when i first read this news what he is going through is very very dangerous.

Comment

wow, I hope he gets through this in good shape. Such a shame, especially after seeing him fight bravely.

Comment

And people complain about "Early stoppages", well now we know why, to prevent things like this...

Comment

His corner did him no favors nor did those doctors..dudes face was like 4 inches deep of inflammation. At some point those blood build ups start to travel..

Comment

Working...
                    X