Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Lomachenko beat this boxers in 3 years how good he is??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    litmus test:

you watch fighter's debut constantly, huh new alt?

they look better than lomachenko did? do they even look close? they fight guys on the tier that lomachenko fought in his debut?
    they operated on a similar level to lomachenko?

you either
    A: have never seen a debuting fighter (almost surely the case.)

B: have seen debuting fighters but don't know what the hell your're looking at, and aren't in a position to evaluate talent and progression.

C: have never seen a debuting figther, and don't know what the f#Ck you're looking at when it comes to any boxer, world level or debuting.

at any rate, when you see a fighter look spectacular in the biggest pro debut in several years, and tell me he "didn't look spectacular" you're doing something wrong. that was his f#cking pro debut. he was in there with a guy with 25 wins who had never been stopped. hello? do you even watch boxing?

my money is on you not knowing what the hell you're looking at in addition to never watching a pro debut before. if you go to boxing matches you see fighters who are at the begginning of their careers who never amount to anything. they can hardly fight.

lomo looks like he's been in a ring for his entire life, winning almost always. he has power at the weight (Stopped a 25-30 fight pro who had never been stopped,) variety, speed, composure well beyond his years.

again, that was his first day on the job.
    some people are f#cking ******ed, and i shouldn't waste my time talking to them and their alts.
    stop reading right there, and here is the problem you cant comprehend what you read.

Where did I say I saw people debut better then lomo?

never did, all I said was he failed to delivery on the hype IMO. His opponent was tagging him quite easily but like I said he will most likely be great, I can see the talent no doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by MAUSEBURG View Post
      stop reading right there, and here is the problem you cant comprehend what you read.

never did, all I said was he failed to delivery on the hype IMO. His opponent was tagging him quite easily but like I said he will most likely be great, I can see the talent no doubt.
      In my opinion, you're dumb as ****.

No wonder no one likes Broner, with his attitude + his ****** **** fans like you.

Comment

you stopped reading because you realized that i am very clearly qualified to give you an education on the subject, and you don't want to know. i read and write quite well. it's obvious to anybody who reads my posts. the following line of inquiry was necessary for understanding the post, and qualifying the previous question (the only one you actually read.)

you won't read it, doe.

if you want to learn about boxing, i am somebody who can teach you. get to know me.

Comment

Easily, #1 P4P. Come at me bros.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
            In my opinion, you're dumb as ****.

No wonder no one likes Broner, with his attitude + his ****** **** fans like you.
            You just a hater cuz, see me with my support of broner and BOOM the female inside of you cant keep your feelings in check. Thats why your post is nothing relevant to anything in this thread other then you expressing your hatred for me and broner.

Hater on.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
              Easily, #1 P4P. Come at me bros.

it depends who is still boxing at that stage.

andre ward will still be here. if he's still around and fighting twice a year i can't see lomachenko surpassing him on the list with only three year's worth of work.

floyd will probably be retired. bradley's got a lofty ranking right now, but i don't expect him to stay there forever. his style was bad for an aging marquez, who he caught off of a KO victory over a guy who completely handled bradley. he's fortunate to be where he is.

the TS implies a lomo victory over rigondeaux, who is top 5 p4p right now. martinez will be retired. manny will be retired. marquez, retired. will wladimir still be fighting? if he is, i cannot see him losing.

Comment

You just a hater cuz, see me with my support of broner and BOOM the female inside of you cant keep your feelings in check. Thats why your post is nothing relevant to anything in this thread other then you expressing your hatred for me and broner.

Hater on.

says the guy who sticks his fingers in his ears and calls people haters before posting a childish gif.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  it depends who is still boxing at that stage.

andre ward will still be here. if he's still around and fighting twice a year i can't see lomachenko surpassing him on the list with only three year's worth of work.

floyd will probably be retired. bradley's got a lofty ranking right now, but i don't expect him to stay there forever. his style was bad for an aging marquez, who he caught off of a KO victory over a guy who completely handled bradley. he's fortunate to be where he is.

the TS implies a lomo victory over rigondeaux, who is top 5 p4p right now. martinez will be retired. manny will be retired. marquez, retired. will wladimir still be fighting? if he is, i cannot see him losing.
                  Did you see the names OP mentioned? That's a godly resume, right there.

OK, not "easily" #1, but I bet 80% of boxing voters would definitely have him #1.

Comment

And the reason why I put that resume on such high esteem, is because, each of those fighters have a different style. He wouldn't just be beating up a bunch of name fighters with the same tailor made style for him.

Rigo, just by himself, is like beating the 122 lb. version of Floyd. You add those other guys, and it's a hands down #1 P4P resume.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                      And the reason why I put that resume on such high esteem, is because, each of those fighters have a different style. He wouldn't just be beating up a bunch of name fighters with the same tailor made style for him.

Rigo, just by himself, is like beating the 122 lb. version of Floyd. You add those other guys, and it's a hands down #1 P4P resume.

rigondeaux has exactly one big name on his resume. prior to that fight he looked ordinary in spots, even visiting the canvas and getting hurt. remember the cordoba fight? marroquin? donaire is better than any single win on floyd's resume, but surely you aren't suggesting that he's got a better resume, or a resume on a similar tier with floyd mayweather. floyd mayweather is a genuine ATG. approximately top 50 of all time.

rigondeaux is a top 5 p4p guy, but current p4p and historic ranking are not the same. a win over floyd mayweather is leagues beyond a win over guillermo rigondeaux.

Comment

Working...
                      X