No announcement yet.

Eminem shoutout to Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jov6388 View Post
    slim shady lp was also a classic .. every line wordplay storyline puchline was amazing ... damn do you think high school kids now actually think this the real eminem now? lol dude is far from his prime
    I just checked my sources and his new album just leaked yesterday. I'm gonna check it out asap

Prime EM was hungry yet also made it mainstream but you can tell he had bars like when he murdered Jay-Z on his own **** Renegade

Comment

You have to look beyond his words. Not many artists today put heart into it the way Em does. He's one of the best.

Comment

Eminem just gets worse and worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I just checked my sources and his new album just leaked yesterday. I'm gonna check it out asap

Prime EM was hungry yet also made it mainstream but you can tell he had bars like when he murdered Jay-Z on his own **** Renegade
          Came out Monday (maybe sooner). Been rocking since then.

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
            Eminem just gets worse and worse.
            I don't like it as much as before, but I still enjoy it

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

slim shady lp , marshall mathers .. eminem show will stand the test of times after that it goes average to good .. his new **** already is looking average.. berzerk song is horrible ..rap god was good because of that third verse he just don't have it no more he's hall of famer tho lol! ..... if you ever have chance listen to chino xl-ricanstruction or anything he's ever been on poison pen i told you so all classic... you will thank me later!

Comment

*******ation is the ultimate ******ation is what it mean

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  you want pacfans tp fanboy about it ?...

wow , a pinoy who wants to think he's above other pinoy just coz he aint a pac fan ?...lol , ok special one, whatver makes you feel good at night ...
                  i know the flomos would have called him a uncle tom but whats the pinoy equivalent?

Comment

Eminem has always been a fan of Pacquiao.

Comment

If Eminem took a shot at an ailing Roach then that's weak.

Comment

Working...
                      X