Ricardo Mayorga vs Vernon Forrest - Closet Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricardo Mayorga vs Vernon Forrest - Closet Classic

Wow what a fight, forgot how awesome this one was

Perfect contrast of style. Mayorga was coming off an upset KO of Andrew Lewis and Forrest had just beaten Shane Mosley in big upsets. This for the undisputed 147 pound title.

Enjoy!

what i got from that fight is styles make fights , and skills dont always pay the bills ...

that is why i think duran thinking floyd jr is average is normal and i think even chavez sr would've made floyd that way ....

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      what i got from that fight is styles make fights , and skills dont always pay the bills ...

that is why i think duran thinking floyd jr is average is normal and i think even chavez sr would've made floyd that way ....
      ya duran was much better than anyone floyd ever fought on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Holywarrior View Post
        ya duran was much better than anyone floyd ever fought on the inside
        castillo was the best inside fighter that floyd has fought and he arguably lost the first time out ...why do you think floyd did'nt not want any part of margo ... imagine sr fighting floyd ..hell, imagine duran .. floyd would'nt have known what to do ...

Comment

castillo was the best inside fighter that floyd has fought and he arguably lost the first time out ...why do you think floyd did'nt not want any part of margo ... imagine sr fighting floyd ..hell, imagine duran .. floyd would'nt have known what to do ...
          i think castillo was the best in fighter of the era. margarito was fun but mosley proved he wasnt a great in fighter

Comment

i think castillo was the best in fighter of the era. margarito was fun but mosley proved he wasnt a great in fighter
            maybe ...and too bad jlc did not fight a mosely coz i think whatever happened to margo would've happened to him too ...

Comment

Wow! this turned into a Floyd thread by the first comment, well done guys

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
                Wow! this turned into a Floyd thread by the first comment, well done guys
                thank you!.. just trying to make a point to thos e who say floyd "woulda, shoulda ," beaten these fighters _________(put a name on the blank)

Comment

thank you!.. just trying to make a point to thos e who say floyd "woulda, shoulda ," beaten these fighters _________(put a name on the blank)
                  Mayweatherr is a much better boxer than Forrest.

Comment

Mayweatherr is a much better boxer than Forrest.
                    ..and chavez sr was much better fighter than mayorga...

Comment

Working...
                    X