Comments Thread For: Kirkland Heads To Wolfe, Santos Heads To Lara

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
    Why would she even consider taking this guy back??he done left 2 times
    She got to get paid too. They work good together when he's not acting like an idiot

Comment

Originally posted by deanrw View Post
      It appears he wants more of those black pills he once accused she drugged him with!LOL
      her fighters roid. I'd request vada. in 5 years if his punk ass can still make 54, rios will handle that druggie.

Comment

Stop talking foolishness. I swear boxing fans are some of the biggest idiots of all sports fans. Since when is an amino acid or energy supplement considered a steroid. Lucas Mattysee was caught by Virgil Hunter taking an amino acid supplement before fighting Mike Dallas. Is Lucas Mattysee also on steroids now? I swear you guys are idiots.

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
        her fighters roid. I'd request vada. in 5 years if his punk ass can still make 54, rios will handle that druggie.

Comment

i can't tell you how relieved i am that he's heading back to wolfe, this is great news.

Comment

Thank God! This dude is lost without Wolfe

Comment

I just wanna see kirk back in the ring looking like a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd R View Post
                Stop talking foolishness. I swear boxing fans are some of the biggest idiots of all sports fans. Since when is an amino acid or energy supplement considered a steroid. Lucas Mattysee was caught by Virgil Hunter taking an amino acid supplement before fighting Mike Dallas. Is Lucas Mattysee also on steroids now? I swear you guys are idiots.

Not speculating, but just joined and what's the scoop? Did he take it before the fight? Amino acids are precursors to protein molecules, would do nothing right before a fight unless you plan on admiring your physique two days later? Why would someone take amino's before a fight it takes longer to digest then longer to process? Maybe liquid L-carnatine or Beta alanine can with a caffine or stimulant of some source (ephedra) to decrease muscle fatigue. Is that legal in boxing?

Tapia gonna win anyways.
                Last edited by Hawkeye_616; 10-31-2013, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Great news, I don't think there's another trainer who could train him the way he needs to at a high level fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                    Thank God! This dude is lost without Wolfe
                    This^^^^^^^^^

War Kirk

Comment

Thank God! Kirkland with wolfe is a beast and glad they can settle it! Kirkland def whoops that ass now

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X