Manny Pacquiao vs Brandon Rios Prediction and Discussion Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Pac KO Rios in this one

Comment

I'm surprised at how many people are picking Manny by knockout. Maybe by Margarito-style stoppage from punishment, but I don't see Pacquiao decking Brandon out.

Comment

I'm going for Pacquiao to stop Rios sometime in the seocnd half of the fight. If Pacquiao is anything like the Pacquiao of old he will batter the living hell out of Rios. Rios is almost ridiculously slow on his feet for his weight class.

Comment

it seems that pacmonster has taken his latest loss reasonably well, he accepted it as a part of boxing and moved on. his confidence appears intact and he is training like a beast. i fear for rios' soul.

the fight will be a mismatch, a fun one at that. it might look as bad as the mayweather - gatti beatdown.

Comment

Pacquiao by KO 87.76%
            Pacquiao by Decision 12.24%

Comment

rios ices pcquiao a la marqez and we say fare well to an atg legend

Comment

Dont ever underestimate a hungry fighter with KO power and good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
                  rios ices pcquiao a la marqez and we say fare well to an atg legend
                  lol

attention rios fans: im saving yall names & making a nice funny sig for a pic of when the ref calls a stoppage of the fight. i already have it in mind

wish yall knew more about boxing nd mathed styles more intelligently. smh

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                    lol

attention rios fans: im saving yall names & making a nice funny sig for a pic of when the ref calls a stoppage of the fight. i already have it in mind

wish yall knew more about boxing nd mathed styles more intelligently. smh
                    all your points he does not stop rios

Comment

Originally posted by _Gatti_ View Post
                      Dont ever underestimate a hungry fighter with KO power and good chin.
                      Hopefully, the congressman can still find his hunger because you know ur out of ur prime/downhill when you keep saying you are going back to the old Pacquiao/train like 25 again. you never hear hopkins or may say they trying to be like the old self, they just trying to adjust to their new/old body

Comment

Working...
                      X