Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't seek out Mr Haymon, Mr Haymon seeks out you. If he wants to, that is

Comment

Your cousin is a bum. Sign him to me I'll get him some 3 figure pay days

Comment

Tell him to beat up a woman.
        Last edited by Szef; 10-30-2013, 07:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DosRounds
          Make a pr0n video and send it to him. Post it on here too
          Fixed it for ya.

TS if your cousin is into 3somes tell him to make sure his video is a 3some.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
            You don't seek out Mr Haymon, Mr Haymon seeks out you. If he wants to, that is
            Lol, this.........

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
              Fixed it for ya.

TS if your cousin is into 3somes tell him to make sure his video is a 3some.

Thats been done.

His video will have to be a 4some with toothless hookers rawdogging with a cut on it if he wants to catch haymon attention.

Comment

He's already on the wrong track if you are out here asking how...
                Like someone said earlier, if he was any good, they'd be lining up to sign him by now.

Comment

You can do what Paulie did. Blast him on the airwaves for cheating. Soon after paulie got contacted and signed up. Paulie was then hilariously dead quiet after the Rosado/Quillin fight.

Comment

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
                    I have a cousin that's turning pro and wants to get into the money game. He told me he wants to make as many stacks as possible. I advised him to sign to Al Haymon since that's where the talent and money are at.

He has a nice slick style, he knows that not getting hit is key to being successful. That he doesn't have to swing like a wild caveman and he should be patient and not be afraid of being called "boring". His style reminds me a little bit of SOG and The Alien on the inside but he does a phillyshell. So it's a little closer to Lights Out.

He has a good jab to the body and a crazy left hook. His amateur record is 90-5 he fights at around 135 but he can go higher. So if you read this Al Haymon please get incontact with us. We really appreciate what you've done with Mayweather, The Problem, Swift and all the other great stars you represent. We promise to put in hard work and dedication. You wont regret signing him.

So if you want to get paid and make some stacks hit me up.
                    Any videos or pics of him? With 95 fights under his belt, there's surely a few lying around. I won't hold my breathe though

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed
                      He's already on the wrong track if you are out here asking how...
                      Like someone said earlier, if he was any good, they'd be lining up to sign him by now.
                      This isn't completely true. Like Paulie said, there's a million kids out there in gyms just like Broner but sometimes it's about who you know.

Comment

Working...
                      X