Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how does one go about getting signed by Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by face untouched View Post
    Anyone know if the Watson twins post on Boxingscene? it's been a while and we havent had any luck. We reached out to TMT but didn't hear back. I don't know what's going on but if you give my cousin Jae'Qwan 'The Grip' Fields a chance he won't disappoint. I sparred a little with him the other day and I aint gonna lie he made me quit. Even with headgear on The Grip got a killer left hook. I told my cousin I would manage him and the first thing on my agenda is to get him signed to Al Haymon or TMT. We gotta start bring in that paper.

If you see this please reach out to us so we can speak THEGRIPFIELDSCEO@GMAIL I represent Jae'Qwan Fields aka The Grip. I can send you some videos and you can judge him on that if you don't wanna meet. If you want I cant get some footage of him slapping the hand of his opponents when he tries to shake it next time he knock someone out. I just want yall to see hes the real deal and he got that personality to go with his skills. For your sake I won't let him start spitting some bars LoL I know that's what he's going to do as soon as the camera on him. He can't help it. Hit us up lets get that money and build a franchise

why dont you guys get a job? quit hoping to land sumthin and be a man and get a real job.

Comment

I told my cousin I would manage him and the first thing on my agenda is to get him signed to Al Haymon or TMT. We gotta start bring in that paper.
      So you're going to manage him yet you want Al Haymon to be his manager? And get him signed to TMT? What does that even mean? I heard SMS Promotions is the future, try them imo

Comment

Anyone know if the Watson twins post on Boxingscene? it's been a while and we havent had any luck. We reached out to TMT but didn't hear back. I don't know what's going on but if you give my cousin Jae'Qwan 'The Grip' Fields a chance he won't disappoint. I sparred a little with him the other day and I aint gonna lie he made me quit. Even with headgear on The Grip got a killer left hook. I told my cousin I would manage him and the first thing on my agenda is to get him signed to Al Haymon or TMT. We gotta start bring in that paper.

If you see this please reach out to us so we can speak THEGRIPFIELDSCEO@GMAIL I represent Jae'Qwan Fields aka The Grip. I can send you some videos and you can judge him on that if you don't wanna meet. If you want I cant get some footage of him slapping the hand of his opponents when he tries to shake it next time he knock someone out. I just want yall to see hes the real deal and he got that personality to go with his skills. For your sake I won't let him start spitting some bars LoL I know that's what he's going to do as soon as the camera on him. He can't help it. Hit us up lets get that money and build a franchise
        Seriously - sounds like a fiddy flat-cap wannabe. How can you call the bolded above traits of 'character'? Its called a lack of sportsmanship.

You both need to really become men and earn that paper, instead of thinking it will fall in your lap by giving handshakes a slap etc. Go get a job, hand out leaflets, be a paperboy (you'd actually have more respect from others than you do now if you did) because 'a real man takes care of his bidness and his family' - My man Mitch!

I'm sorry 'The Grip'. If you want to be taken seriously as a fighter, you need a personality and this 'cuz' of yours is doing you no favors - actually making black people look bad..

Comment

Go to the mayweather gym and get your 135lb cousin to ko j'leon love and then get him to spar floyd in the doghouse that should get his attention

Comment

I have a boxing Kangaroo that only fights when I wave that paper in his face.
            I be like, come on kangaroo biatch I got paper in your face!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                why dont you guys get a job? quit hoping to land sumthin and be a man and get a real job.
                We got a job we doing what you and yours dream of. What you gonna say when we on Shotime and you watching us from a monitor?

Originally posted by B0XXING FAN View Post
                Seriously - sounds like a fiddy flat-cap wannabe. How can you call the bolded above traits of 'character'? Its called a lack of sportsmanship.

You both need to really become men and earn that paper, instead of thinking it will fall in your lap by giving handshakes a slap etc. Go get a job, hand out leaflets, be a paperboy (you'd actually have more respect from others than you do now if you did) because 'a real man takes care of his bidness and his family' - My man Mitch!

I'm sorry 'The Grip'. If you want to be taken seriously as a fighter, you need a personality and this 'cuz' of yours is doing you no favors - actually making black people look bad..
                first off I dont even know where to start. who are you to judge us and our hustle? The Grip was given skills and he using them. I'm articulate and I got the right buisness mind to be someone in and to manage. Together we can make it. You hear about fighters getting robbed all the time. You best believe no one is taking advantage of my fam aslong as these lungs got oxygen. We coming up and istead of being proud of us and suppoting us you got this fans hating before we even make it.

Comment

Dammmmm

i was cracking up baddd just laughing,lmao your cuz sounds like the ****in man lol smh!! I would love to watch that dude fight,,from the sounds of it golden boy and haymon should sign him quickk!!Dude got charisma and hes flamboyent. The networks like these guys but the fans are always hating but *** them keep making that money,

Just look at all the haters who aint ever seen a single fight or footege of ur cousin already hating on him,but the differense is they sitting on the sidelines broke as *** while your boy is making money. solid work!!
                  cant wait to catch him on showtime or shobox!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlyDominican View Post
                    Dammmmm

i was cracking up baddd just laughing,lmao your cuz sounds like the ****in man lol smh!! I would love to watch that dude fight,,from the sounds of it golden boy and haymon should sign him quickk!!Dude got charisma and hes flamboyent. The networks like these guys but the fans are always hating but *** them keep making that money,

Just look at all the haters who aint ever seen a single fight or footege of ur cousin already hating on him,but the differense is they sitting on the sidelines broke as *** while your boy is making money. solid work!!
                    cant wait to catch him on showtime or shobox!!
                    you hurd these cats hating on us and we aint even signed yet. Can you imagine when we're turning the fu.ck up on Showtime? they concious won't be able to handle it. Thanks a hundred bruh. We're making it remember the name.

Comment

He is sitting right next to Schaefer

Comment

Working...
                      X