No announcement yet.

Special K vs Pac-man

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special K vs Pac-man

Brooks isn't with goldenboy.......This would be a huge step up for him, how do you think this would turn out?

Brooks almost got KO'd by Senchenko. Pac leaves him 6 feet under.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
      And mayweather almost got stopped by a 38 year old mosley, so what's your point? Brooks stopped the guy the same round.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        And mayweather almost got stopped by a 38 year old mosley, so what's your point? Brooks stopped the guy the same round.
        Touche, but let's be real, if Manny is remotely close to what he was before, it should be an easy night for him.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
          lol what?

Wtf are you talking about? This comment is going in my sig. haha

Comment

Pac could beat him by decision if he wanted to, but after 2-3 more fights if Brook doesn't rush for a payday I could be wrong. Although, his last fight is the first footage I've seen of him, so I don't know how well he progresses each fight in terms of skill.

He needs a bit more fine tuning. I'm sure many Americans might consider him garbage because he reflects the "urban style" of many Afro-Americans.. but he's decent.

Lets set him up versus Guerrero, Berto, or Chaves now.

Comment

Sounds like an interesting fight, and they could even fight in the UK and it would do good numbers.

Comment

I'd like to see it. I think Brook vs Bradley would be a good fight too.

Comment

I think Brook would get KOed. He is not hard to hit and Pacquiao would hit him hard and often. Brook is a pretty good fighter and I think he would KO Khan but he is not good enough to beat Pacquiao. His chin seems OK but he can be hurt and when Pacquiao hurts him he will finish him. I think Brook belongs in the top 10 welterweights some where between 7th and 10th. I don't think he beats guys like Bradley, Thurman, Marquez or Alexander. He might be better than that but he has not convinced me of that.

Comment

This is not a fight Pacquiao's camp would take. Brooks isn't a household name yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X