Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better defense: Broner or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obviously Bradley, the people that will tell you otherwise probably discount all the leather Paulie landed just because he cant punch...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Broner has the much tighter defense, it's not even close. Bradley has never been hard to hit.
      Actually Bradley has been very hard to hit over his career..The prov fight removed,nobody has landed much on Bradley..

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        broner...bradley has been hit flush several times with power punches (i.e. against pac and most definitely against provo)
        You may need to watch the Pac fight again..Pac barely touch Bradley all fight..253 punches landed,if you believe that I have a bridge in Manhattan I wanna sell you..

Comment

Bradley because Broner got hit a ton by the midget Gavin Reese.

Comment

It's hard to hit something that runs. Bradley also keeps you at bay because the other fighter is being cautious to Bradley head butts

Comment

I'd go with Broner as the better defensive fighter. He can stand in front of you and still pretty difficult to hit clean.

Bradley's footwork is better which allows him to move out of danger, but his actual defense is far from watertight.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Actually Bradley has been very hard to hit over his career..The prov fight removed,nobody has landed much on Bradley..

You may need to watch the Pac fight again..Pac barely touch Bradley all fight..253 punches landed,if you believe that I have a bridge in Manhattan I wanna sell you..

Last edited by Light_Speed; 10-29-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Wow four punches..That proves your point..

Oh yea outside of the first and last rd of the Holt fight,Holt did not win another rd..I show a gif of Mayweather getting hit over three times by Cotto..Does this mean Mayweather is easy to hit??Your Pac gifs are all within the first 4 rds..LOL..

Comment

Wow four punches..That proves your point..

Oh yea outside of the first and last rd of the Holt fight,Holt did not win another rd..I show a gif of Mayweather getting hit over three times by Cotto..Does this mean Mayweather is easy to hit??Your Pac gifs are all within the first 4 rds..LOL..
                    If someone got "barely touched all fight" as you said then people wouldn't be able to make those gifs.

Bradley got dropped twice by Holt, you said outside of the Ruslan fight Bradley has always been hard to hit but it's not true.

Comment

I don't know, I think Broner's defense at close quarters is better while Bradley's is better from mid to long range.

Comment

Working...
                      X