No announcement yet.

Showtime needs to hire Michael Buffer!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Don't believe everything you hear, he makes nowhere near that, maybe 2% of that
    Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
    Bull****, he gets 25k plus flight/Hotel for each fight.
    you 2 might be right, but i remember an special on him saying he's paid 1 millie for the 5 words he got trademarked. and as of 2009, Buffer had earned over $400 million from licensing on the trademark

Comment

Fck showtime.

Comment

Its just ring announcers its not that essential to the fight viewing experience wouldn't matter to me if they had John Ruiz do them lets just get the fights going without the theatrics.

Comment

Jimmy Lennon looks like a nerd that should be officiating chess matches

And SHO/GBP is broke, they can't afford Buffer

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Lennon > Buffer

Plus he speaks pretty good spanish
            this ...Lennon

Comment

TS...
              Get a life... Crying over ring announcer.. DUHHH

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                Nothing really to tell, lol. I've just talked to a few people that met him, and said that he's not a nice dude. Also heard he spent a lot of time trying to sue people for using the "let's get ready to rumble" phrase.
                I had heard that too, but about 10 years ago I sat behind him at the fights. We only spoke briefly but he was actually very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by ironmiketyson1 View Post
                  I like lennon jr a lot more! I loved when he introduced tyson! Please welcome the one and onllyy iiiirrooonn miiiike tysoooon! Perfect!
                  Exactly! BTW i think Michael Buffer is shot. Hes getting to old.

Comment

I doesn't matter really. it accounts to about .00001% o what I care when I see a fight.

Comment

It's definitely not the same without Buffer.

I remember seeing him on Boxnation dressed casually and talking boxing in his surprisingly normal voice. Seems like a cool guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X