Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios: We Didn't Hire Ariza For Inside Info on Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trudoe View Post
    If Ariza was like that, it would be out by now, that he leaks secrets about a fighters weakness and nobody would want to hire him due to the fact that he would learn all their flaws and use it as leverage to get a job training one of their future opponents down the road. To be a successful business man in any business you have to have a good report, can't go around being a snitch and expect to keep getting hired, no one would trust you. Just sayin
    I'm sure ariza knows stuff about PAC and is telling team rios about it but that's not the main reason why rios hired him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      What type of info can they possibly get from Ariza that they can't get from watching tapes?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      could be small stuff that can only been seen or notice in the gym during training. I'm sure there's a lot more that we don't know about manny unless u work with him for years, lil stuff that bothers him or gives him problems.

Comment

What inside info is ariza gonna give rios? We all know how pac fights its no secret to anyone

Comment

What ever.. Pac had decided firing Ariza, therefore, Ariza was free and anyone would hire his services can get him because this is what Ariza’s doing as bread and butter for his family. Pac knows the risk of firing Ariza especially if his opponent hired him. There will always be tips by Ariza to Rios trainer in regards to Pac weakness, no matter how Rios camp screamed loudly of not after this. Nobody will believe them of course. They just need to continue what best they could do in order to win against each other and every one would understand this!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
            I'm sure ariza knows stuff about PAC and is telling team rios about it but that's not the main reason why rios hired him lol.
            Point taken. I dunno. It's one of those you'll never know ones. I just feel like if he did we would have heard about it prior to now. But in all honesty I don't know the history of fighters Ariza's worked with. As a business owner, I'm speaking based off business logic. If I worked with different clients that were rivals, I would never leak out ish on one of em because I would think it would raise a red flag to my client that I may do it to him and he may terminate our relations due to that. I can agree though that to an extent, maybe without saying things directly about Pacmans flaws, Ariza has helped him with his technique in certain areas that will help him exploit certain holes in Pacman's game.

Comment

Ariza Nothing will help Rios.

Comment

ariza cant even give rios them SPECIAL MILKSHAKES because pac has requested random drug testing .
                quite funny that ariza leaves pac and NOW pac requests random drug testing ????????

Comment

Of course you didnt hire him for inside info. You hired him because you needed a S and C coach and after 2 fights together you magically cant come to an agreement for another fight using Heredia. Funny how that works out when rbt is involved.

Comment

yeah right!

Comment

Ariza will not be able to show himself in Rios' corner, as Robert Garcia made this clear to him, unlike when he was with Pac that he overshadowed Roach's presence in Pac's corner.

Comment

Working...
                      X