No announcement yet.

There are too many Slick, black Title holding Boxers at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are too many Slick, black Title holding Boxers at Welterweight

...who will probably, more than likely NOT fight each other.

You've got Bradley and Broner, and that's Top Rank (HBO) Vs Golden Boy (Sho); Not gonna happen.

You've got Floyd Mayweather and Broner who are like the Klitschko brothers, except they're not related and genetically inferior to the two Ukraine born specimen's.

And then you've got Devon Alexander, who nobody gives a **** about or whether he lives or dies. Heck, I had to look up Boxrec just to figure out who the fourth Title holder was.
    Last edited by cupocity303; 10-26-2013, 11:38 PM.

Black people are scared to fight, what else is there to say.
    Last edited by .Mexico.; 10-26-2013, 07:45 PM. Reason: Had to fix my grammar, thanks for the heads up hougigo

Comment

Your point ?

Comment

Three of them are with GBP and Showtime

Comment

And all four will probably fight head first, come forward, aggressive challengers.

Comment

Originally posted by .Mexico. View Post
            Black people are scared to fight, what else is their to say.
            *there to say

Comment

I never thought of that

Comment

it's because black fighters strictly love fighting mexicans................

Comment

Originally posted by pigsfly View Post
                  it's because black fighters strictly love fighting mexicans................
                  At least Zab Judah stepped up and took on the Slick, quick, Italian stallion in Malignaggie.

Broner had his hands full with Paulie, I don't think he wants the real thing, with a natural slickster since birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                    At least Zab Judah stepped up and took on the Slick, quick, Italian stallion in Malignaggie.

Broner had his hands full with Paulie, I don't think he wants the real thing, with a natural slickster since birth.
                    They have been playing Rocky alot on the movie channels.

Comment

Working...
                    X