Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan vs Timothy Bradley @ 147 - Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Khan vs Timothy Bradley @ 147 - Who Wins?

I remember back when both Khan and Bradley were at 140 lbs. Opinions were split down the middle as to who would win the fight, it was a 50/50.

Bradley did openly duck Khan at 140 during an interview with Leave It In The Ring a few years ago. It's on YouTube, just type in "bradley khan sweepstakes". Since then he fought several times at 147 and some have argued he has lost 3 times but received 3 gift decisions against Pacquiao, Marquez and Provodnikov. Others suggest that he only lost to Pacquiao, while beating the other 2 fighters. And a very small number believe he beat all 3.

So, how do you think a fight between Khan and Bradley plays out if they were to fight next at 147.

Not a realistic match up right now only because of the absurd Top Rank / Golden Boy stalemate but f orget them..
    Khan by KO-TKO-RTD
    6.41%
    Bradley by KO-TKO-RTD
    35.90%
    Khan by Decision
    21.79%
    Bradley by Decision
    33.33%
    Draw
    2.56%

Bradley Stops him

Comment

Never really followed the whole Bradley/Khan story a few years back

Was there a legit duck in this story? It would be a good fight if Khan can stand up to even BRADLEY'S punches and I'm not sure he can at this point.

Comment

Bradley had promotional differences so the fight never got made. Bradley has definatly separated his self as the better fighter though...IMO

Comment

At no point did I ever think Khan can mess with Bradley, I think Bradley would have approached Khan the same way he did Holt. Khan leaves himself open for the overhand right which is Tim's best punch.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
            Bradley had promotional differences so the fight never got made. Bradley has definatly separated his self as the better fighter though...IMO
            Agree ^^^ . Bradley ducked Khan.....to fight Pacquiao? This don't make any sense.

Comment

"Amir Khan your next"
              "Amir Khan i'm coming for you"
              "Amir Khan you escaped" LOLLLLL

runs away

Khan: "Grow some balls" while Bradley walks in to fight old man casamayor...

Bradley can't call himself an ATG when he didn't want to finish his job at 140 by beating Khan...
              Last edited by miniq; 10-25-2013, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                At no point did I ever think Khan can mess with Bradley, I think Bradley would have approached Khan the same way he did Holt. Khan leaves himself open for the overhand right which is Tim's best punch.
                He started using it more again during the Marquez fight... saw it a couple of times, his hardest of the fight

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
                  You prove that by actually fighting in the ring but Bradley refused to do that.

There's a reason he thought he might lose because he would.

Comment

Khan wins. Most fighters lose to Khan if they can't put a dent in him, and Bradley wouldn't be able to.

Comment

Working...
                    X