Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shouldnt Floyd be leading the charge in year round testing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else ever notice that whenever the neutrals are laughing at Team Pac about something we gets tons of threads like these? I wonder if there is a Pacsignal that goes off above Baguiao City whenever someone is being critical of Pac on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      nice sig. but how bout this one
      you know you're getting pretty desperate when you have to add in shots that landed in the shoulder and arms as part of his highlights. gotta give you credit though, it must take a lot of perseverance to find the 7 shots the bradley land in that fight..

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
        you know you're getting pretty desperate when you have to add in shots that landed in the shoulder and arms as part of his highlights. gotta give you credit though, it must take a lot of perseverance to find the 7 shots the bradley land in that fight..
        Yes my five minutes it took to make this a year ago was sooo desperate! almost as desperate as your response to the pic itself.......

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          I mean he is the face of boxing isnt he?
          Yea but than he would have to stop using his HGH you know the magic medicine that healed his brittle hands and torn Rotator cuff

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
            When Floyd was ahead of the herd in terms of implementing random drug testing when he was signed for a fight, people argued that ''the commission should do their job'', that he was demanding too much etc. Now that random drug testing after a fights been signed is becoming common place, you have the schmucks chastised Mayweather for 'Thinking he is above the commission', saying he should do more.

It's like people can't say ''Mayweather was not incorrect''. The same mentality is found regarding the opponents he beats. ''X Will beat Mayweather'', *Mayweather beats X*, ''Mayweather will never fight Y". Constantly shifting the goal posts, or moving to a different stance, in order to prolong hatred.
            When was this though?? He demanded drug testing for other people but never went ahead and proved that he himself was a clean fighter. Im not saying hes dirty, infact i have no dog in the fight about him and Pac Im just saying shouldnt he be leading the charge? i mean TMT is the past present and the future right???

Comment

Floydiots aaatttaaaccckkk!!!!!

Comment

Worst fans in sports without a doubt.

Comment

That's like asking Floyd to jump off a cliff.
                  The guy is a cheater himself.

Comment

Is this thread a joke?
                    Everyone knows years ago Floyd was the first superstar boxer to demand testing in all of his fights.

Comment

Originally posted by downklown View Post
                      Is this thread a joke?
                      Everyone knows years ago Floyd was the first superstar boxer to demand testing in all of his fights.
                      But did he do it? Or is the joke on you....

Comment

Working...
                      X