Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who deserves to be 2013 fighter of the year? why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
    Bredley loses points for the Ruslan fight. Garcia is my front runner, followed by Rigo, Stevenson, and Floyd. That's it.
    ??? How does Bradley lose points for being the winner of 2013's Fight of the Year?

Comment

• My vote would go to Bradley or Garcia..

Comment

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
        rigondeaux..by far has the biggest win of any fighter this year and he did it CONVINCINGLY
        what's more convincing than a first round ko over an undefeated and champion? I'll tell you
        what it isn't, it's not a 12 round ud.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          Rigondeaux or Bradley. Both beat top 5 p4p fighters, and assuming Rigo beats Agbeko both have a solid second win to back up the big win.

I don't see how anyone could possibly deserve it over one of those two.
          This^^Co-Signed..

Comment

• Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
            rigos lone win over donaire desrves it imo he beat a better fighter than floyd,garcia combined /... and decisively

also bradley stepped up after a foty and faced the man who beat the man and took him down
            just cause he had a close won with ruslan doesnt mean does not deserve it look wat ruslan just did to alvarado ...and bradley went toe to toe bar maybe pacquiao no one is goin shot for shot with ruslan

bradley rigo adonis
            but thy will give it to floyd for his win over teh 22yr old hype job canoli
            im sorry did you say donaire is better then floyd garcia combined ?!? are you retarted??

Comment

• Not many deserving fighters this year. Mayweather beat sure wins. Stevenson was impressive but Dawson was coming off a knockout lose. GGG has yet to step up in competition. I picked Garcia because his fight with Lucas but it was like picking the least of two evils.

Comment

Working...
              X