Ariza,"VADA Testers leaked the info Manny hasn't been tested"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ariza,"VADA Testers leaked the info Manny hasn't been tested"

http://www.fighthype.com/news/articl...edium=facebook

Somebody is lying and i can honestly see both sides not telling the truth. Shame

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      Somebody is lying and i can honestly see both sides not telling the truth. Shame
      But why lie if your VADA??? It makes Manny and VADA look bad even if there's nothing to the story!

Comment

Originally posted by rayb112 View Post
        But why lie if your VADA??? It makes Manny and VADA look bad even if there's nothing to the story!
        Thats why i can see them lying. If its true they leaked he hasnt been tested and let it be known when he will be tested that looks bad.

I dont know who telling truth but all around this is getting weird

Comment

Ariza talking to "Floyd Hype", it's 2009-10 all over again.

Comment

Ariza is a sellout. Even if this is true, he's basically implementing himself without knowing it. Manny's on PEDs but you were his S&C coach for how long?

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
              Ariza is a sellout. Even if this is true, he's basically implementing himself without knowing it. Manny's on PEDs but you were his S&C coach for how long?
              How is he a sellout? He got fired a man has to work. If you read the article he said he wasn't even the one who brought up testing or anything and says he knows manny is clean

Comment

"i dont believe you, you need more people"
                -jayz

secondly why the fk would vada expose themselves, make them selves look rediculous nd go out their way to tell ariza this

pac shouldve threw a double right jab-left straight right in your fkn face ariza, btch aszs clown

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                  Really can't blame Ariza for something VADA testers said but he has been very consistent in stating he thinks Manny is clean. I also thought it was interesting what Ariza said about the Flipino press and not hearing anything about Manny being tested which would be huge news over there...

Comment

Vada leaked the info but how come only ariza was the one to Know about it lol

Comment

Working...
                    X