Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alvarado out boxed Rios, Pacquiao will too. PPV SPIOLER!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Alvarado out boxed Rios, Pacquiao will too. PPV SPIOLER!!!!!

Thats what I think. what makes u think rios can outbox pacquiao. hes fast.

I'm more interested in seeing if Pac can knock him out. Rios is a savage

Comment

You ruined it for me. That's it. I'm on the phone, cancelling right now.

Comment

You're an ass hole. Thanks for ruining the fight!!!

Comment

He'd be dumb to just outbox him... I mean, Rios lost his last fight...

U wanna make a point, knock the guy out... At his worst, he has all the tools do it

If Brandon's chin is too good to wilt under the pressure, that's one thing... But he shouldn't be trying no "out point him, and if the ko comes it comes" bull ****... He should be gunning for the KO by round 3

Comment

Pacquiao is a big betting favorite.I think most fans think Pacquiao will out box,out slug and out class Rios to win by KO.Rios is always dangerous and Pacquiao is aware of this.

Comment

i don't think rios can outbox pac at all...but i think there is a good possibility that rios can badly hurt pac because i don't think pac will be able to take a punch like he used to...

Comment

Is there a chin sealant I don't know about?

Rios had an off night after struggling to make weight and having to weigh in naked just to make it. He made mistakes in that fight and I think he's learned from them. Let's not act like he didn't already stop the guy. I think a lack of motivation played its part as well. Rios has Ariza now, who will get him in the best shape of his life. Pacquiao has Bubbly and Nemo, and a trainer that has slowed down himself.

Comment

Thanks for saving me $60 bro.

Comment

which is more credible-this prediction or hectari's dream about manny getting ko'd?

I wish posters dreamed the same way.

Comment

Working...
                    X