Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broner will probably KO Maidana with a body punch, but he may do the Booty Dew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner will probably KO Maidana with a body punch, but he may do the Booty Dew

Honestly this is an interesting fight, Broner is good, but he's a bit too flat footed imo and doesn't have the upper body movement of Mayweather to properly pull off that shoulder roll..

Maidana has improved a lot and I like that straight right he throws behind the jab. He is underrated round here because of people using triangle theories imo..

He is susceptible to going down from body punches and Broner is a sharp body puncher and has good speed.

But Broner may be underestimating Maidana, he may do the 'Booty Dew' if that straight right lands down the pipe.

Broner couldn't come close to stopping Paulie, he's not gonna KO Maidana. Probably win a close UD/SD, but I agree that there's a chance Maidana hurts Broner.

Comment

So either he will win or lose? Deep!

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Broner couldn't come close to stopping Paulie, he's not gonna KO Maidana. Probably win a close UD/SD, but I agree that there's a chance Maidana hurts Broner.
        I believe Paulie has a better chin than Maidana and Paulie is stylistically a much harder fight for Broner cause he's a moving target. Maidana is tailor made for Broner. Broner won't be chasing Maidana cause Maidana will be right there in front of him. Maidana will there to be hit and Broner can really sit on his punches and fire away combinations and land lots of clean punches right on Maidana's chin. If Broner can handle Maidana's punching power then Broner has a good chance to not only win but to dominate and even knock out Maidana. Styles make fights and this is a perfect fight for Broner to shine.

Bradley is the type of fighter that Broner should avoid. Too much speed and movement. Broner wouldn't be able to get his punches off and be very inactive throughout the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          I believe Paulie has a better chin than Maidana and Paulie is stylistically a much harder fight for Broner cause he's a moving target. Maidana is tailor made for Broner. Broner won't be chasing Maidana cause Maidana will be right there in front of him. Maidana will there to be hit and Broner can really sit on his punches and fire away combinations and land lots of clean punches right on Maidana's chin. If Broner can handle Maidana's punching power then Broner has a good chance to not only win but to dominate and even knock out Maidana. Styles make fights and this is a perfect fight for Broner to shine.

Bradley is the type of fighter that Broner should avoid. Too much speed and movement. Broner wouldn't be able to get his punches off and be very inactive throughout the entire fight.
          I agree with you but not too many fighters can handle that power lol. Maidana's power is serious sh**, triangle theories don't mean sh** if he lands flush you're going down.

Comment

Has this fight become official yet? I remember them talking about it like 2-3 months ago and it being scheduled for November of this year, but I have yet to hear of any official announcements.

Anyway, I definitely want this fight to happen. that being said, if i remember correctly, there were several rumors that this was going to be a PPV fight, which is ridiculous. I would not pay to see these dudes square off.

That being said, if Broner gets touched as much as he did against Paulie, he's either going to get KTFO, or he's gonna prove that he has an iron chin. Time will tell

Oh, can we please stop with the "Booty Dew" or whatever the **** that is?! lol

Comment

He won't be landing flush. Not with any real consistency, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike86 View Post
                Has this fight become official yet? I remember them talking about it like 2-3 months ago and it being scheduled for November of this year, but I have yet to hear of any official announcements.

Anyway, I definitely want this fight to happen. that being said, if i remember correctly, there were several rumors that this was going to be a PPV fight, which is ridiculous. I would not pay to see these dudes square off.

That being said, if Broner gets touched as much as he did against Paulie, he's either going to get KTFO, or he's gonna prove that he has an iron chin. Time will tell

Oh, can we please stop with the "Booty Dew" or whatever the **** that is?! lol
                Broner smells like booty dew.

Comment

i wouldn't be surprised if broner knocks maidana down with a shot to the head or body...but keeping maidana down is another thing...didn't think maidana could get up from those two huge body shots from khan but he did.....

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                    So either he will win or lose? Deep!
                    please don't ignore the vital (and not at all horribly cringeworthy) reference to 'booty dew'

Comment

Working...
                    X