Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Have Happened If Matthysse's Eye Didn't Swell Against Danny Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Would Have Happened If Matthysse's Eye Didn't Swell Against Danny Garcia?

Props to Garcia. I thought he wouldn't last 6 rounds. However, by round 7, Matthysse was ahead. When the swelling began, his corner didn't have an end-swell. Would Garcia have still won regardless of the swelling?

A rematch is apparently in the works. I would rather have Garcia vs Khan 2 with the winner facing Mayweather.

Garcia said he didn't want a rematch so I doubt it happens.

Given Matthysse was up before the swelling and the fight was 114-112 on two of the cards I think he would have won.

However, that's not the way the cookie crumbled and we just have to accept it.
    Last edited by Weebler I; 10-21-2013, 11:24 AM.

Comment

Lucas still would have lost.

Comment

Draw at worst but thats boxing.

Danny fought the man they called the machine
        And showed good versatility, but they should rematch right away IMO

Comment

He would've gotten his jaw broken..

Comment

again :/ what would of happened If Kenny Bayless was the referee for Bradley Vs Ruslan? Bradley would have lost via TKO in the early rounds.

What if Oscar didnt run against Trinidad for the final 3 rounds?

Lucas was coming on strong but when Dannys started throwing combos, lucas looked confused. Matthysse stepped up 3 times and is 0-3

L- Judah
            L- Alexander
            L- Garcia

hes another Ricardo Torres

Comment

He couldn't see from one eye!! no duhhh danny was landing more he wasn't landing those in the early rounds he took advantage of it when his eye shut. With that said lucas was up and he was making danny miss those looping hooks and he would have won no doubt, not by knockout though danny showed a great chin

Comment

It would have been a bit closer, but Danny still would have won, they had a good game plan and he was in control from the start, despite losing some early rounds, I knew from the second round, Danny's got this.

Comment

Here we go with these "what ifs"... He lost now get over it.

Comment

i don't know, but danny should have been disqualified for repeatedly punching him in the face after that. that's illegal right?

Comment

Working...
                    X