Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Amir Khan Deserve 50/50 Purse Split Against Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bouser View Post
    IF that fight happens Mayweather will probably do what he usually does… offer the other opponent a flat fee and then keep everything else for himself. Ever since he beat De La Hoya (where the fight was 60:40 to Oscar) Mayweather has always had the higher percentage (and so he should) – that’s the main reason him and Pacquiao never came to an agreement, Pacquiao wanted 50:50 to start but eventually offered 55:45 to Floyd and he rejected those terms, instead offering Pacquiao a flat fee of 40mil but that fight was worth a very minimum of 100mil at the time.
    Informative post, thanks. So what would be your estimate of a reasonable flat fee for Khan?

Comment

Pac in his prime didn't deserve half of the purse so why the hell would Amir Kahn deserve it? lmfao

Comment

Originally posted by F!x View Post
        Informative post, thanks. So what would be your estimate of a reasonable flat fee for Khan?
        Well I'd say 30% to Khan is kind, he's still quite a big draw in the UK and will bring in quite a bit of revenue but he doesn't deserves the fight and I'm saying that as a Khan fan - Garcia, Bradley and even Pacquiao should be ahead of him.
        Khan needs to win a Welterweight title or a rematch against Garcia before he gains some respect again, his last performance was shocking, he was a better fighter when he was with Freddie Roach and had Alex Ariza as his strength and conditioning coach, he's only looked average since and his chin looks more suspect than ever now.

Comment

screw the money, just make the damn fight

Comment

Hope Showtime quickly recognize they cant sell this and fans dont want it

Comment

Amir Khan doesn't even deserve to fight Mayweather let alone a 50/50 split on the money.

Comment

Parity?? Hahaaa!!

Comment

WTF Do You Think? Honestly!

Comment

what a stupid question.of course he does

Comment

Originally posted by reflex+speed=me View Post
                      i thought mayweather wanted fighters to avenge their loses before he fought them? (pacquiao; bradley, marquez)

khan still has prescott, garcia & peterson to go..

this is one confusing aszs dude. smh
                      Floyd only says that when he doesn't want to fight somebody. Almost all of his opponents had losses they never reversed.He also only fights guys at a weight they are comfortable at except when he doesn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X