Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone looking forward to Shane Mosley vs Anthony Mundine??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone looking forward to Shane Mosley vs Anthony Mundine??

Just a few days away now...I'd rather see him retire but as long as Mosley keeps on fighting I'll support him. I hope he beats Mundine.

No...........

Comment

Yes i am,,,

I like this fight alot,,, i dont like seeing aging vets get beat up by the young guns ala morales vs garcia,, but sticking 2 older guys in there should make for an entertaining scrap,,,,,

Comment

Who vs Who?

Comment

Not at all.

Comment

Sadly, I know if Mosley wins he will want to keep fighting. For me, it would be perfect for him to go out on 2 W's against tough guys like Cano and Mundine. But he doesn't realize how BADLY he was outclassed by the pretty much top fighters at that time, and he's only gotten older.

I'm hoping Mosley can pull out a W on the 23rd, and somehow get the feeling to retire. I know for a fact he cannot beat Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, and Manny. Maybe 10 years ago though.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarsmosley View Post
              Sadly, I know if Mosley wins he will want to keep fighting. For me, it would be perfect for him to go out on 2 W's against tough guys like Cano and Mundine. But he doesn't realize how BADLY he was outclassed by the pretty much top fighters at that time, and he's only gotten older.

I'm hoping Mosley can pull out a W on the 23rd, and somehow get the feeling to retire. I know for a fact he cannot beat Mayweather, Cotto, Canelo, and Manny. Maybe 10 years ago though.
              If a loss would make Mosley make the decision to retire then I'd want him to lose.....but I'm pretty sure that no matter what happens in the Mundine fight Mosley will keep on fighting. Mosley said in a recent interview that he plans to continue to fight after he beats Mundine and he would love to fight Cotto, Pac and Floyd again.

Comment

Mosleys old ass need to retire. AB would retire his ass.

Comment

i want mundine to win!!

Comment

Wish I was in Sydney I would of bought some cheap seats to see Mundine KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                    X