Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Famous.. Michael Jordan or Muhommad Ali or Michael Jackson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson by far, even the Shakazulu Bushman know Micheal Jackson.

Comment

1 - Jackson

2 - Ali (Tyson may actually be more popular)

3 - Jordan (He hasn't aged as well as the others)

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoHooker View Post
        1 - Jackson

2 - Ali (Tyson may actually be more popular)

3 - Jordan (He hasn't aged as well as the others)
        Lol..... Jackson is dead.. so i'd say he's aged better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by KBRO View Post
          I don't agree... Michael Jordan's name is more well known than Jackson's. The way to decipher is to take the nonfan of either one of them & ask them who have they heard of more. Yes most all of the world has heard of both Mj's.. Jordan's name transcended his field & line of work.. I would say it's Ali that is a close runnerup. Michael Jordan is the most famous basketball player ever by far. Michael JACKSON might be the most famous solo act in entertainment history. Ali... the most famous boxer. Jordan's name is more relevant since he hit the scene more than the other two at there peak of popularity.
          You are one delusional person if you think Michael Jordan is more famous than Michael Jackson. It's not even close. The only person more well known than Michael Jackson is probably Jesus and I don't know if he ever existed.

Comment

Jesus baby

Comment

Michael Jackson
              Muhammad Ali
              Michael Jordan

In that order. Ali was in his prime in terms of popularity in the 70's but due to parkinsons which hampered his public engagement potential, he could have been even more relevant today than he is. At one point Ali was the most famous person in the world, even today he is one of the most famous.

Comment

Michael Jackson is the "King of Pop"

People forget how big he was. He was bigger than Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Justin Timberlake, Justin Beiber and all the other top pop stars combined

Comment

Jackson, Ali, Jordan...

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    You are one delusional person if you think Michael Jordan is more famous than Michael Jackson. It's not even close. The only person more well known than Michael Jackson is probably Jesus and I don't know if he ever existed.
                    Do you have any proof that he is more well known. There's no one that has ever had the impact of Michael Jordan. He was voted the best athlete ever by ESPN. His commercial success.. advertisements.. everyone wanted to be like Mike & it wasn't Jackson or Tyson. Michael Jackson is the King Of Pop but he's NOT even the most famous in the music field... The Beatles collectively are & Elvis is right behind Michael. Michael Jordan stood alone.. a lot of Jackson's press was negative & that helped fuel his popularity.. without the negativity he wouldn't have been nearly as popular. I think the last name Jordan is more well known than Jackson.

Comment

A good argument breaker would be to show a pic of each legend mentioned to a person that hasn't had cable for the past 50 yrs & can only base his or her's decision on word of mouth or what they heard in the news. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X