No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Guerrero: If Khan Fights Us, He Can Forget Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Ha ha, everybody talks about stopping khan nowadays, no one talks about how good he is or can be anymore.

Only people who talk about how good he is are the people khan beat or even fought, like Malignagi, Judah. But even Garcia will say how good khan was in the first rounds or so.

But the ghost needs to build himself a bit himself, he lost to Floyd pretty bad.
    khan sucks

Comment

Team Khan trying to find the right style matchup for him Devon wasn't that guy Guerrero is a better fight for him

Comment

Khan/Guerrero is a fight I would definitely like to see.

Comment

Ghost will give Kahn that work

Comment

So Guerrero didn't want any part of Thurman, or Soto-Karass, but he'll happily check Khan's chin? Call it cherry picking or holding out for the bigger money fight: I see it as a bit of both.

Comment

This fight would be very interesting... I don't think ghost has great power but I don't think it takes great power to starch Khan. Think khans speed advantage would be huge and give ghost a lot of trouble. Would love to see this but I think ghost should wait for the broner vs maidana winner and khan should somebody with not shot of beating him a ruining his shot at a mayweather fight in may.

Comment

Somewhere along the way Guerrero got massively overrated.

Comment

Khan [more so under Roach] makes Guerrero quit. That dude is straight garbage up and down.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ Simpson View Post
                    Somewhere along the way Guerrero got massively overrated.
                    EXACTLY! He's a b level floyd proved that. He can only win by hugging and rabbit punching. And yes he turned down the Thurman fight, Schaffer confirmed it. Thurman would knock him out. If floyd would do that you guys would be crying "he ducked him". Treat them all the same. Guerrero is garbage and a Ducker. Quack Quack. No double standards.
                    And Khan is gonna beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilrain View Post
                      So Guerrero didn't want any part of Thurman, or Soto-Karass, but he'll happily check Khan's chin? Call it cherry picking or holding out for the bigger money fight: I see it as a bit of both.
                      Every other fighter you guys say its Cherry picking or Ducking. keep it consistent.

Comment

Working...
                      X